11th January 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available after qualifying MBA Marketing with LLB

Jobs with qualification of mba(marketing) with ll.b...please tell me what are the jobs

Related Questions:
  1. How to do LLB after doing MBA in marketing
  2. Scope of MBA with LLB and preferred specialization for MBA?
  3. Which is better between MBA and LLB? Does MBA has good job opportunities?
  4. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
  5. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  6. Which is the best Institute for me to do LLB course in Correspondence after completion of MBA in Marketing?
  7. Which are the Jobs for MBA in Rajasthan at Contract basis after completing MBA in Marketing and Finance?
  8. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  9. What are the combinations for commerce?
  10. What are the government jobs available for me after completing MBA marketing with first class?
  11. How to get Jobs in MBA Colleges as Lecturer having completed MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  12. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of jobs will I get after doing MBA in Marketing and HR? List of institutes offering the course?
  14. How to get a job after doing MBA marketing? I have done graduation in BSc
  15. What kind of jobs are available in ITC Limited for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? -- [New]
  16. Scope of jobs in IT sector after doing MBA in Marketing?
  17. Best suitable jobs in Haryana? I have done MBA in Marketing/HR
  18. Can the candidates of MBA with Marketing as Minor specialization apply for Marketing Jobs in Government sector?
30th April 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available after qualifying MBA Marketing with LLB

i done mba in marketing and my age is 32 year can get job in government sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?