5th January 2017, 11:59 AM
rkmeena77

Can I pursue LLB Distance Education after completing BE in Electronics and Communication and MBA in Marketing? Which is the best University for pursuing LLB Distance Education?

Respected Sir, I have completed my BE in Electronics and Communication and after that I also completed MBA in Marketing. Now I am doing a Government job but I want to continue with my Education and pursue LLB course from Distance Education. I want to know can I pursue LLB Distance Education after completing BE in Electronics and Communication and MBA in Marketing? Which is the best University for pursuing LLB Distance Education and what is the course duration? What will be the total expense for pursuing LLb from a reputed University? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th January 2017, 10:14 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLB Distance Education after completing BE in Electronics and Communication and MBA in Marketing? Which is the best University for pursuing LLB Distance Education?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year undergraduate course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. There is no age limit to get admission in course as per Bar Council of India.

So, you are eligible to get admission in course. Some of universities which offers LLB course in distance mode are :-

IGNOU.

Annamalai University.

Calicut university.

National Law university.

The fee structure is different for different universities, so visit official website for the detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?