14th June 2020, 09:05 AM
Christina perme

How about studying MBBS after completion of B.Sc Zoology?

Hi, I have completed B.Sc Nursing and now I wish to do MBBS. Would it be good? Can I get direct admission in MBBS? Or, would I have to appear for NEET or any other entrance?

15th June 2020, 05:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How about studying MBBS after completion of B.Sc Zoology?

There is no direct admission in MBBS course.

To get the admission in the course, you have to appear and qualify in NEET examination conducted by NTA.

You are eligible to appear for the examination. So, you need to do better preparation to score better in the examination.
16th June 2020, 03:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• Even after B.Sc. Nursing course, you have to appear in NEET exam.
••• There is no such provision that BSc. Nursing candidates will get direct admission in 2nd year of MBBS course.
16th June 2020, 06:04 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get direct admission in MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing course.

Admission to the course is done through entrance test like NEET.

Pass in 12th with physics, chemistry and Biology is the basic qualification for MBBS degree .
16th June 2020, 09:44 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in MBBS course, it is mandatory to appear and qualify in NTA NEET.

Candidates passed or pursuing in std 12th with PCB as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate are eligible to appear in the examination.

The minimum age limit is 17 years. There is no upper age limit to pursue the course.

So, you have to appear and qualify in the examination for admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?