15th May 2016, 01:53 AM
sives

How to fill up CA form after 10th? What are the advantages that we get when we register after 12th?

Sir i came to know that i can register for cpt after 10th. I have presently completed my 10th. But i dont know how to fill the required form. It is just asking for 12th marks? What advantage do we get when we register?...to become a CA....please reply

15th May 2016, 02:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to fill up CA form after 10th? What are the advantages that we get when we register after 12th?

CA stands for Chartered Accountancy course. The first level of Chartered Accountancy course is Common Proficiency Test. The eligibility criteria for CPT is that candidate must have done 10+2 from any recognized board. You can register for CPT exam after 10th board exams but you can not fill for CPT exam that is conducted in June and December.

Once you have appeared for 10+2 board exams, you can apply for CPT examination at website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. There is no such advantage, you are eligible to register for CPT exam after 10th but you can apply only after 10+2.
15th May 2016, 03:08 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to fill up CA form after 10th? What are the advantages that we get when we register after 12th?

You can not fill application form for Chartered Accountancy after 10th board exams. According to Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, candidates after secondary board exams can register for CPT exam.

Second rule of ICAI is that once a candidate has passed or appeared for senior secondary board exams, he can apply for CPT exam. The only advantage is that you will become eligible for Common Proficiency Test after 12th.
15th May 2016, 06:10 PM
13precious

After completing 10th you are not eligible for applying CA .You can apply for CA after completing 12th standard.

You will have to appear CPT exam to enter in to CA course.

There are three stages for CA:-

CPT

IPCC-I

IPCC-II

Final examination level with articles ship

Registration fees for CPT:- Rs 6000/-

Exam fee :- Rs 400/-
15th May 2016, 10:50 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

You can apply for CA after completing 12th standard in commerce stream.

After completing 12th you can apply for CPT exam that is entrance exam for CA.

There are three stages for CA.

CPT

IPCC

Final stage with articles ship
19th September 2016, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
i've read that after completing 10th examination you HAVE TO enroll with ICAI and can appeal for CPT after 12th examination.
So i have to enroll/register myself as a ICAI candidate now after i.e 10th or should i remain tension free for 2 years...i.e after 12th i should appeal..??
11th April 2017, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I came to know that I was complete my 10 these year how can I apply for cpc exam after 10 for ca. And where, and for register,.
23rd January 2018, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam I have completed my 10th exam and I want to go in commerce stream. Which college or school should I apply for my 10 2 studies and how can I apply? Please guide me...
4th July 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th this year so where can I register for CPT exam and be eligible for CPT exam after 12th
16th June 2020, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

sir , can i apply for CPC(Common proficiency course) after completing my 10th class ??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?