19th April 2020, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Chances of studying an MBBS/BDS for a candidate through BSc(Chemistry, Biology and Zoology) course? Percentage required in BSc to pursue an MBBS course?

Hi Sir, I have scored only 43% marks. I have planned to do an MBBS or BDS course due to my low percentage, I don't think it is possible. So, I have decided to do BSc in Chemistry, Biology and Zoology. So, after completing BSc, is there any chance for me to do MBBS or BDS course? If yes, then what will be the required percentage in BSc for studying an MBBS course?

24th April 2020, 04:44 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of studying an MBBS/BDS for a candidate through BSc(Chemistry, Biology and Zoology) course? Percentage required in BSc to pursue an MBBS course?

Yes, you will be eligible to pursue MBBS/BDS course after appearing and qualifying in NTA NEET.

The eligiblility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in PCB as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate.

There is no upper age limit to appear in the examination.

So, you can appear and qualify in the examination, if want to pursue the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?