10th September 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for GATE Exam in Biochemistry after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which Books should I refer for Biochemistry to crack this Exam?

if i completed m.sc in biochemistry can i apply gate examintion in biochemistry after m.sc so that i can get the government job easily.which books of biochemistry are authentic for this gate exam.

10th September 2012, 03:51 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for GATE Exam in Biochemistry after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which Books should I refer for Biochemistry to crack this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if i completed m.sc in biochemistry can i apply gate examintion in biochemistry after m.sc so that i can get the government job easily.which books of biochemistry are authentic for this gate exam.
Yeah sure , you are eligible to apply for GATE Examination .

GATE Stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and it is conducted by Indian Institute of Science and Seven Indian Institute of Technology . GATE notification was already published and it is available in the official website of GATE Examination .

Jointly conducted by :-
  • IISc Bangalore
  • IIT Bombay
  • IIT Delhi
  • IIT Guwahati
  • IIT Kanpur
  • IIT Kharagpur
  • IIT Madras
  • IIT Roorkee

Eligibility Criteria for GATE Exam :-

You have a bachelor's degree in Engineering / Technology / Architecture from a recognized University OR appearing in the final year of degree course OR

You have a Master degree in any branch of Science / Mathematics / Computer Science / Statistics from a recognized University OR appearing in the final year of master degree course may also eligible to apply .

Third Year candidates are not eligible to apply for GATE Examination . If you are completed graduate degree or will be appearing in the final year of course may also eligible .

If you are wiling to apply for GATE Examination then you have to produce the Degree Certificate / Course Completion Certificate / Provisional Certificate .

-->> Date of commencement :: 01 / September / 12

-->> Last date for receipt of application :- 30 / September / 12

Application Fees ::

-->> General category / OBC :: 1200 / -

-->> SC / ST / PD :: 600 / -

GATE Brochure :- http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in/gate2013/...3-Brochure.pdf

Books for GATE Biochemistry :-

GATE 2013: Life Science Biochemistry
by G K P
Publisher: G.K. Publishers
Price: Rs. 495

GATE Biochemistry
by Kumar Pushkar
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan
Price: Rs. 110

GATE 2012 Life Science Biochemistry
by P Kumar
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd
Price: Rs. 495
27th August 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for GATE Exam in Biochemistry after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which Books should I refer for Biochemistry to crack this Exam?

Age limit and minimum percentage criteria for qualifying gate after MSc. In biochemistry ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?