6th May 2013, 05:32 PM
nisia

How to appear for WASE exam? I am a graduate from computer application

Sir,
i will be a graduate from computer application in 2014 i want to appear wase exam. I know the course of the exam. Tell me in what proportion the subject are alloted marks for each subject?

5th June 2013, 02:03 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear for WASE exam? I am a graduate from computer application

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisia View Post
Sir,
i will be a graduate from computer application in 2014 i want to appear wase exam. I know the course of the exam. Tell me in what proportion the subject are alloted marks for each subject?
WASE Stands for Wipro Academy of Software Excellence and this examination is conducted by Wipro four times in a year usually . It is conducted for recruitment in Wipro company as well as four years MS-Programme in Software Engineering received from BITS Pilani .

Eligibility Criteria ::

~~ The candidate need to completed bachelor's degree in computer Science , Physics , Mathematics , Electronics from a recognized University or equivalent qualification . Those who have a completed B.Sc , BCA , BCM may also eligible to apply .

~~ The candidate must secure at least 60% marks in their graduation till date , if you are less than 60% marks you are not eligible to apply for this examination and the candidate must secure 50% marks in 10th and 12th examination .

~~ The candidate must have a mathematics as mandatory subjects in their graduation or 12th examination .

~~ The candidate who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply or appeared may also eligible to apply .

~~ There is no standing arrears at the time of appearing for this examination .

~~ Selection Process will be Written examination and HR Interview .

Me attend two year back this examination and all the question from logical reasoning , quantitative aptitude , reasoning ability , english language and computer awareness . Mostly all the question asked from mathematics based .After the completing examination , one hr or two hr later they will announce the exam results . Those who qualify the candidates are send to the HR interview .
10th June 2013, 04:10 PM
rinku6

Default Re: How to appear for WASE exam? I am a graduate from computer application

WASE stands for Wipro Academy of Software Excellence. WASE course by Wipro basically concentrates on higher education for young Indians. It is an initiative taken in form of a course to ensure better education in India.

Eligibility Criteria for WASE exam:

If you want to apply for the entrance of WASE needs to have attained 60% or more in 10th class, 10 + 2 class and graduation. In case a candidate has not completed his graduation and is appearing for the final exams then, percentage in rest of the years of graduation needs to be 60 % or more.

It is mandatory to have mathematics as a compulsory subject in 10 + 2 in order to be eligible.

Candidates who have done BCA, B.Sc. and BCM as graduation can apply.

Thanks..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?