13th November 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for AIPMT Exam being a candidate having a year gap after completion of 12th Class?

Dear Sir/Madam,
i am Isha Saraf studying in class 10 and i am utterly confused about how to take up or apply for the AIPMT . My question was that can i give the All India Pre Medical Test after taking a years leave after completing my class 12s board examinations ? please help me by clearing my doubt..

my E-Mail address is - [email protected]

24th November 2011, 05:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for AIPMT Exam being a candidate having a year gap after completion of 12th Class?

You can appear for medical entrance test after 1year gap. This year MCI is conducting a common entrance exam. The pattern and eligibility criteria have not yet been decided. You can visit the official website of MCI to get all details. If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria you can definitely apply for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?