1st June 2011, 01:14 AM
giv

How to apply for Air Force jobs after B.Tech IT?

sir i am doing B.Tech finalyear of Information technology... I want a job from air force side of programming... I know 3 languages in computer knowledge: C++,JAVA,PHP sir... i am interested will goto different varities in air force jobs sir... So how to apply to this jobs and how many types of jobs eligible in my B.Tech Information Technology engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Air Force after completing B.Tech?
  2. How to apply for jobs in Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineerig
  3. Career in I.A.F. after B.Tech. in I.T.? Procedure to apply for jobs in I.A.F. after B.Tech. in I.T.?
  4. Jobs in Air Force for Btech Computer Science Engineers?
  5. Which are the best jobs available in Air Force? For which job am I eligible to apply for?
  6. Scope in Air Force after doing B.Tech?
  7. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  8. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
  9. What are the jobs for me in Indian Air Force being a girl with 12th qualification?
  10. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Can I apply for Jobs in Air Force while pursuing my final year B.Tech?
  12. Air license and air force jobs after completing 77% marks from WBBSE? -- [New]
  13. How can I apply for Indian Air Force exam after passing B.Tech 2nd year?
  14. Can I apply for flying department in Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 49% and B.Tech IT with 63%?
  15. Can I join Airforce after doing Civil Engineering?
  16. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I join Air Force having completed ECE? Which posts can I apply in Air Force?
  18. How to apply for Indian Air Force being a candidate of doing CPL?
20th July 2011, 02:21 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for Air Force jobs after B.Tech IT?

IT jobs are available for B.Tech
Hi friend, Many IT jobs are available for B.Tech or IT student. Not only in Government also private sectors offers more jobs.
Some of the Government Sector jobs are:
1. BHEL
2. ISRO
3. SAIL
4. Banking sectors etc.,
List of Companies are:
1. TCS
2. CTS
3. Infosys
4. Accenture
5. HCL
6. Wipro
7. Mahindra
8. Apple
9. Dell
10. Machintosh
11. Honeywell Technologies in Bangalore
etc.,

Hardware Related Courses:
1. Diploma in hardware and Networking
2. Embedded Systems
3. Microprocessor etc.,
Aeronautical engineering:
You are very much interested in Aeronautical engineering.
Requirements for Aeronautical engineering:

1.Age Eligibility: 17-23 years
2.Percentage in 12th: Above 55-75%
3.Ranking in entrance exam – like AIEEE , Pre Entrance Test (State Test), IIT JEE etc.,
If you are joining in any of the private engineering colleges through management also can join.
It has more scope for jobs.
Good Selection.
Best
30th July 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i m final year information technology engineer girl.i want to join indian air force.but not as a software engineer.
11th August 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

hi m a final year btech it student....m not very curious in it field but i want to know wat other possible jobs i can do except in it field.........plz reply to dis soon...
18th August 2011, 10:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by giv View Post
sir i am doing B.Tech finalyear of Information technology... I want a job from air force side of programming... I know 3 languages in computer knowledge: C++,JAVA,PHP sir... i am interested will goto different varities in air force jobs sir... So how to apply to this jobs and how many types of jobs eligible in my B.Tech Information Technology engineering?
Dear friend,

You can apply for the Aeronautical Engineers Course in both Electronics and Mechanical branch in the Indian Air Force.

Eligibility:

You should be minimum 17 and max age is 25

Educational Qualification:

You should have Degree in Engineering in Electronics/Telecom/Electrical/Electronics and Communication/Instrumentation/Computer Science branch from recognized institute .

Selection Process:

The selection process includes both written examination and personal interview with the selection committee.

For more information visit http://careerairforce.nic.in

all the best
23rd August 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

After pursuing B.tech from IT Branch how good options will be for IAF becoz one has to then study Electrical and aeronautical subjects??
10th September 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i am in b.tech 3rd year from IT branch...sir i want to join the indian air force as a flying pilot... so you tell me can i join this as flying pilot....if i can then tell me how can i join airforce....thank you sir
15th September 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

How many can get in b.tech so get the job in indian air force
21st September 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,,, i am studying in 7th semester in biotechnology,, and i want to join indian airforce,, so please tel me the opportunities in indain airforce for my graduatioin,,,,
22nd September 2011, 09:11 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

Both male and female candidates can join Indian Air Force( Technical Branch) after their engineering (Btech and BE). Mainly there are two branches for which the student can apply for after his Btech or BE. The first one is Aeronautical Engineering Electronics branch and the other one is the Aeronautical Engineering Mechanical branch. The Electronics branch deals with signal and communication stuff while the Mechanical branch has to take care of the maintenance, servicing and other engine related tasks.

Eligibility criteria for joining the Indian Air Force:
18 to 28 years (At the time of commencement of training)
Branches in Btech / BE: Electronics,Tele-communication, Electrical, Electrical Communication, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation, Computer Science & Engineering
Salary Range: approx. 17000 along with benefits and various allowances.
Percentage in Btech / BE:

60% or above
Time for Recruitment Notice: Twice in a year (around March and September).
Application Procedure:
The detailed information is provided by the Employment News or Rozgar Samachar newspaper.
Steps for Recruitment:
Engineering Knowledge Test also known as EKT
Once the students are able to clear the EKT step, they receive a call letter to report to any one of the Air Force Selection Boards located at Dehradun, Varanasi or Mysore where they have to clear an array of tests specifically crafted for assessing Officer Like Qualities – OLQ of the candidates.
The test lasts for 5 days
Day 1: Intelligence and Psychological Tests
Day 2 and 3: Group tasks involving field events and physical activities.
Day 4: Interview
Day 5: Conference day where all the different assessors sit together and discuss the abilities and performance of candidate in order to check whether he is to be recommended or not.
Those students who successfully complete these steps have to appear for the medical examination.
Lastly, a merit list is prepared and joining instructions are provided to the successful candidates by the Air force Head-Quarters.
General Schedule for OLQ tests
22nd September 2011, 11:34 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

You are eligible for this after doing B.TECH.
Here you should give NDA examination to become a AIR FORCE officer or something like that.This the criteria for NDA examination.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA examination :

1.You must be a 12th standard passout. with minimum 60% marks.
2.Your age must be 18.
3.Your Eyesight would be like this>>6/6
4.Color blindness are not allowed.
5.Height is minimum165 cm.
17th October 2011, 10:56 AM
madhavsolanki

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for Air Force jobs after B.Tech IT?

How many can get in b.tech so get the job in indian air force
27th January 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

hi sir this is L.M.N GANESH from andhra east godavari district i am doing my b.tec (c.se) final i want to do job in airforce firm i will very handsom so please give me details of job to apply.
my mail id:[email protected]
phone no:9030893111
thanking uuuuu yours mahiiii ganesh
11th March 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

hi sir im anjum frm warangal im dng b.tech (CSIT) final yr now .i want to job in airforce im very beautifull.so pls tel me wich type of job i cn get .
my mail id:[email protected]
plssss send to mail id
17th March 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
i am doing b.tech by IT branch i am in 3rd year and my aggregate % is 70%. and after my b.tech i want job in air force please sir tell me what i do get the job and who's exam i have to give for entrance
26th May 2012, 09:33 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Yes, you can enter in to Indian Air force after completing information technology &engineering. There are different modes of entry in to Air force. You will need to take written examination. On clearing it, you will be called for the test and personal Interview. The final selection will be on the basis of that. As a mechanical engineer, you can opt the Direct Entry scheme in Indian Air force. You can join the technical branch. You should attend the Engineering knowledge test (EKT). If you qualify in this test, you should undergo a common selection procedure for all the branches in Air force. If you clear this level you should attend the medical test. On the basis of the result of the medical test, a merit of final selection will be prepared.
12th January 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i m doing b.tech frm arya inst, jaipur nw i m in 3rd yr and my area of specialization is comp. sci. mine aggregate till now is 72% and i wanna job in air force. so what should i do to achieve it. please help me out. my email id is [email protected] please reply me on my id.
15th January 2013, 04:40 PM
denwer1

Smile Re: How to apply for Air Force jobs after B.Tech IT?

Dear friend,

You can apply for the Aeronautical Engineers Course in both Electronics and Mechanical branch in the Indian Air Force.

Eligibility:

You should be minimum 17 and max age is 25

Educational Qualification:

You should have Degree in Engineering in Electronics/Telecom/Electrical/Electronics and Communication/Instrumentation/Computer Science branch from recognized institute .

Selection Process:

The selection process includes both written examination and personal interview with the selection committee.

For more information visit http://careerairforce.nic.in

all the best

30th August 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

DOES THE WEAK EYE SIGHT IS OBSTACLE TO BECOME IAF OFFICER FOR B.TECH IT PASSOUT GIRL??
20th August 2014, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I m not a wise student, also with two backs in first year of be, but i m interested to serve indian air force. So hw can i get in or do i have any oportunity?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?