21st October 2014, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it?

sir,
i am an engineering student in btech last year (electronics and communication).
i am a girl. i wish to join indian air force.my engineering score uptill now is 79.67%.
can i directely get into interview through fast track selection process in indian air force??
if yes then please tell me the procedure for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Can an Arts student become a IAF officer?
  2. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure for selection in Indian Air Force? How can I apply for it?
  4. Any recent recruitment conducted by Indian Air Force this year? What is the selection process and how to apply for it?
  5. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  6. How can I apply for Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? What will be the procedure of selection?
  7. How to become a Aeronautical Engineer after passing 10th?
  8. Procedure to apply for Air Force after completing B.Tech?
  9. Can I attend fast track selection process for Indian airforce based on my engineering aggregate?
  10. How can I apply for pharmacist in Indian Air Force? What is the procedure of selection?
  11. What is the date of group y application form?
  12. How to apply for Indian Air Force being a candidate of doing CPL?
  13. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
  14. How can I receive my admit card of Non Technical Exam?
  15. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after securing 66% marks in Physics, Chemistry and IT?
  16. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  17. Am I eligible to apply in air force? I didn't opt mathematics in 10+2. What's the procedure and posts that can be applied for?
  18. How to join Indian Air Force after passing commerce?
27th April 2016, 09:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it?

There is no fast track selection process in Indian Air Force. You can apply for AFCAT which is there for you if you complete B.Tech degree on time. This exam is conducted recruiting officers in flying branch, ground duty branch and technical branch.

Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and AFSB interview. Age should be between 19 to 27 years if you want to apply for this exam.
22nd September 2018, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it?

Can any oppournity to join IAF for those students whose parents was Indian army, Indian navy and Indian air force
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?