10th March 2018, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for B.Sc Forestry? Is the admission based on NEET?

I am Nimisha from Kerala and I wanted to join B.Sc in Forestry. I heard about that that the entrance exam is based on NEET exam. Is it true? There is no other exsm for this course? i have not applied for NEET? What should I do?

20th March 2018, 05:18 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for B.Sc Forestry? Is the admission based on NEET?

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and same is a common national level medical entrance examination which is held for offering admission in undergraduate medical degree course across any medical of India except AIIMS and JIPMER.

As far as you are concerned about the need to appear in NEET for admission in B.Sc in Forestry degree course then I would like to let you know that B.Sc in Forestry is a undergraduate agriculture degree course not a medical degree course and hence admission in the same degree course is not based on NEET.

For admission in undergraduate agriculture degree course you need to qualify entrance examinations like AIEEA UG held by ICAR or State CETs.

5th June 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum qualificatin rank for the admission for BSE forestry in all india

9th June 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I am very interested to study forestry or agriculture courses but they are saying that their is NEET examination is it true and what mark has to scored in 12th for collages for forestry

10th August 2018, 07:06 PM
Sarashereen

The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is an entrance examination in India.

You want to study Bsc. forestry which do not require the marks of NEET Exam because It is a medical degree course and you are applying for agriculturee degree.

You don't have to worry.
You just have to give those Exams conducted by All India or states opting for aIiculture degree course such as ICAR,CETs etc.

15th June 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to join in bsc forestry in kerala in thissur .I am from andhra pradesh ..I applIed for NEET and ICAR .. I am not applied for KEAM. i am eligble to apply or not...

10th August 2019, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to study bsc forestry and going to attend NEET ... is it have any benefit for my career?

4th March 2020, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

For applying B.sc Forestry MH-CET required or not?

4th March 2020, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

What type of job we get after BSC Forestry?

17th October 2020, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

What mark should I score in newt 2020 to get admission in forestry science in Kerala

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?