11th October 2011, 10:51 PM
indermohan

Valid universities offering M.Phil in English by Distance Education?

please tell me the valid universities offering M.Phil in English by distance education

30th December 2011, 10:17 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Valid universities offering M.Phil in English by Distance Education?

For pursuing M.phil in English you have to score at least minimum of 50% in your master degree from a recognised university and some university even asked for teaching experience with minimum 2 years.List of few universities offering M.phil in English are:-

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education

University of Madras - Institute of Distance Education

English and Foreign Languages University - School of Distance Education

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education
22nd January 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Valid universities offering M.Phil in English by Distance Education?

i am M A in Siciology can i do Phd through distance learning
29th January 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the process and session timing to get admission in mphil course in english
9th July 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 46.2 % in M.A.English.can i get admission in M.phil?
25th March 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 53% ma english could i do m.Phil
7th May 2013, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

mphill in english and physics from vinayak mission university , is it ugc approved?
7th May 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

my friends did mphill in english and physics in 2009 through correspondence from Vinayak Mission University. Are their degrees valid or according to UGC regulation 2009, will they consider eligible for the post of assistant professor?
17th June 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I am serving as lect in English for the last 1 year in Orissa .I want to undergo M Phil course in correspondence mode.Give details
17th October 2020, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Myself pranavya KN cmpleted B.Ed and MA in English .I would like to undergo M.phil correspondence and then to Phd..I would like to know about the validity of distance education for M.phil and further details( syllabus registration fees) etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?