2nd August 2012, 11:55 AM

How to apply for B.Sc in Nursing after completion of Intermediate?

i was complete inter 2nd year on march 2012.how to apply to bsc nursing

2nd July 2016, 09:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for B.Sc in Nursing after completion of Intermediate?

B.Sc. Nursing stands for Bachelor of Nursing. It is a four-year Undergraduate degree course in the filed of Healthcare. Candidates who have passed Intermediate or equivalent with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Sc. (Nursing) course.

Most of the colleges/ universities offer admissions in B.Sc. (Nursing) course on basis of merit of candidates in Intermediate examination marks. There are also some top reputed colleges/ universities which conducts an entrance examination/ admission test to find merit candidates for offering admission in B.Sc. (Nursing) course.

As the admission process varies from college to college. I suggest you to first select the college/ university you wish to pursue B.Sc. (Nursing) course and you need to follow the admission process followed by that respective college/ university. For further details regarding B.Sc. (Nursing) admission process, you can also check the College/ University official website or contact respective college administration where you wish to pursue B.Sc.(Nursing) course.
29th May 2017, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

How to join in B.sc nursing after complete of inter???
And can u say ehat are the opportunities for b.sc nursing??
15th March 2018, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Is NEET exam is necessary for joining bsc nursing? Which are the top government colleges in Ernakulam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?