24th February 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree?

I completed bsc nursing !I would like do Msc nursing nursing in USA ,,and I want to know the eligibility,expenses ,and part time job facility ,and good universities? Awaiting to get the complete information soon. Thank you.

20th May 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree?

I have completed bsc nursing from AIIMS.i want to do msc nursing further?is there any preference for AIIMS students?if not plz inform me about reknowned university and the procedure to reach upto there..
6th September 2017, 04:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree?

Do I need a nursing license after my bsc in India to purse an MSC program in usa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?