27th June 2012, 05:55 PM
tanviiiiii

How to apply for Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut LlB admission? Date of admission and procedure?

Sir I want to apply for the Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut LLB Admission so please can you give me the date of admission and provide me the procedure of applying and also give me the last date of admission and fee of form?

Related Questions:
14th July 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut LlB admission? Date of admission and procedure?

How to get admission in LLB in Chaudhary Charan University.
20th August 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut LlB admission? Date of admission and procedure?

i doin llb how can apply
24th December 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have to ask regarding admission of L.L.B. because I have Passed L.L.B. in the year of 2009 then Tell procedure
7th January 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

sr I am pursuing b.com 2nd year and want to take addission in llb class so that is possible. may I take addmission...
8th April 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have to ask regarding admission of L.L.B. because I have Passed L.L.B. in the year of 2013 then Tell procedure
2nd May 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

VLD Course prospects issued when in chaudary charn singh university
9th May 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

sir I want to apply for the Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut LLB Admission so please can you give me the date of admission and provide me the procedure of applying and also give me the last date of admission and fee of form?
28th June 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut LlB admission? Date of admission and procedure?

Sir I want to apply for the Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut LLB Admission so please can you give me the date of admission and provide me the procedure of applying and also give me the last date of admission and fee of form?
4th July 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for m.sc in physics thru correspondence?
8th October 2013, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

I am graduate i want become lower how can apply this plz tell me my [email protected]
28th November 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET ADMISSION IN CCS UNIVERSITY OF LAWCOURSE AND WHAT IS THE FEES STUCTURE?WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF FILL THE FORM
4th March 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech civil engineering from karnataka state open university can i do LLB FROM CCS MEERUT
1st April 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to do llb. i had pass just curnt year my graduation (B.A) for DU. I can't search online form so please give me guidence
18th April 2014, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir im stdying in delhi university n I hav back in my 4 sem exams..in two subjects n my reapear exam is in dec...result will be in dec end...am I eligible for llb?? Please reply my email id is [email protected]
7th May 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m studying in b.a program 2nd year from du. I want take aelaible dmisn in LLB so am i eligibl for LLB?? Please reply on my email [email protected]
1st May 2015, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I have completed BSW in 57% and MSW in
60 % can I eligible for take admsn in LLB and plz tell me about last date and procdure from
Corrspondence on my mail id [email protected]
2nd May 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have passed my graduation in 2004 from guru nanak dev university amritsar punjab with 49% now i want to do law for 3 years can i get the addmission plz tell the procedure thnx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?