21st December 2011, 02:20 PM
Rohit honey

How to apply for Correspondence MBA course? Fee structure for this course?

I want to do correaspondance mba plese tell in Breif and how to apply and fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  2. How to apply for Correspondence MBA course? Fee structure for this course?
  3. How can i apply for correspondence MBA? From where to get the study material? Fee structure of it?
  4. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to get admission and fee structure for Correspondence MBA course?
  6. Details regarding correspondence MBA after my bachelors in engineering?
  7. Fee structure of correspondence program in MBA?
  8. What is the fee structure of MBA in HR correspondence
  9. What is the fee structure of MBA correspondence course in Symbiosis?
  10. Is it possible to do CS along with MBA? How to apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  11. Fee structure for Correspondence MBA course from Symbiosis? Duration and how to apply for this course?
  12. How to do correspondence MBA in HR?
  13. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  14. Correspondence MBA course from Symbiosis or IGNOU? Is it worth after B.Tech?
  15. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
  16. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  17. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  18. List of good correspondence/distance learning MBA institutes? Fee structure and eligibility criteria?
21st December 2011, 05:35 PM
Hours

Default Re: How to apply for Correspondence MBA course? Fee structure for this course?

fee structure of correspondence MBA -50000/- AROUND.

Some universities conduct entrance exam like ignou.
whereas
In some universities you just have to fill the form like in symbiosis.

few universities for you to contact and to apply for MBA.

MBA CORRESPONDENCE
* Annamalai university
* Amity School of Distance Learning, Amity University, New Delhi
* Tamil nadu open university
* Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
* Sikkim Manipal University
* Indira Gandhi National open university
* Symbiosis college of distance learning.
* IMT GHAZIABAD
21st December 2011, 11:34 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: How to apply for Correspondence MBA course? Fee structure for this course?

So many universities providing the correspondence for MBA courses.For applying you should secure 50% aggregate in degree or in graduation.The correspondence providing universities
1.Annamalai universities.
2.S.V university.
3.SRM university.
4.Sikkim manipal university etc.
The correspondence course fees structure is
1.For 1st year 13500 rupees.It varies according to the university.
2.For 2nd year 12500 rupees.
For any doubts email me at [email protected]
19th January 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

what is mca fees
12th March 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

can i do both distance MBA & Post graduate diploma at a time?
& what will be the fee structure in Manipal university for distance learning of MBA course?
12th March 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I score 48% in my graduation can i apply for the correspondence MBA course
24th March 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

i scored 62% in my graduation............. can i opt for mba hospital management...
12th April 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I scored 48% in Graduation can I apply for MBA in IGnOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?