12th January 2012, 08:36 PM
saiansh

Fee structure for Correspondence MBA course from Symbiosis? Duration and how to apply for this course?

correspondence MBA course from Symbiosis,duration,fees,howto apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  2. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  3. Correspondence MBA course from Symbiosis or IGNOU? Is it worth after B.Tech?
  4. What is the fee structure for external MBA in Symbiosis Institute? What is the duration of the course?
  5. Fee structure of correspondence MBA in Symbiosis University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [New]
  7. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?
  8. What is the fee structure of MBA correspondence course in Symbiosis?
  9. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  10. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  11. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  12. Process for admission to Symbiosis for MBA(correspondence)? Fee structure?
  13. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  14. Fee structure for MBA course in Symbiosis?
  15. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  16. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
  17. Fee structure for MBA course in Symbiosis?
  18. How to apply for Correspondence MBA course? Fee structure for this course?
30th January 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for Correspondence MBA course from Symbiosis? Duration and how to apply for this course?

hello sir i m join six month course pl spf fee structure
5th April 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for Correspondence MBA course from Symbiosis? Duration and how to apply for this course?

can I apply correspondence MBA courses after B.Sc. degree
17th April 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Fee Structure for Correspondence MBA Course from Symbiosis?Duration & how to apply for this course?
14th May 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com with pass class.I had break and completed by final year after a long time.I am interested in mba in finance and human resource.need info about international business management course in finance.I want to know fees of each year and how many yrs course it is.I am looking for some some college which gives good scope in getting job abroad.Plz email on [email protected]
17th May 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.com and i am working in a tax consultancy company www.tax spanner.com . I am interested in mba in finance and HR need info about international business management course in finance.I want to know fees of each year and how many yrs course it is

please email on [email protected]
2nd June 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Tell me d fees structure of correspondence mba per sem?
13th June 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

INFORMATION REGARDING COURSE ICWE.
18th June 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bba from icfai. I am looking forward to do mba in hr.i want to know the fee details for mba with diploma.mail me at [email protected].
11th July 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma of three years course... and i am planning to do MBA on age basis... so please suggest me is their such a offer in ur college... and please reply my query as soon as possible to my mail address [email protected]
13th July 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR, I HAVE COMPLETED PGDCA FROM POLYTECHNIC (2005). AND NOW WORKING IN LG ELEC. (SPARES STORE). PLS TELL ME WHATS TYPE OF COURSE SUITABLE FOR ME AND PLS CONFIRM THE FEE STRUCTURE ALSO.
6th August 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.A. from Punjabi university patiala. And now m interested in MBA. I want to know MBA fees and Wht eligibility for admission. So you send me detail for all this.
29th August 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I am mechanical engineer ,iam woking in shipbuilding industry since 1.5 year.I am interested in MBA program from your institute and I want to know about courses offered n there fee structure for correspondance or online learning program.
11th September 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i am study bba in 2 nd year........after one year my course will
complet......
So i am interesting mba in your institute,....and i want to know about your fee
structure in mba programm in your institute
19th November 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I AM A MCA FROM SIT TUMKUR WITH89% MARKS--I WL APPEAR YOUR MBA ENTRANCE EXAM THIS YR IN DEC--I HAVE ALSO APPEARED FOR CAT THIS YEAR--WHAT IS THE POSSIBILITY FOR ME TO ENTER YOUR UNIVERSITY FOR MBA?
21st November 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i.ve completed my graduation in b.a programme from NCWEB from DU, what can i do after this?
15th December 2012, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Cool Re: fee instruction,duration,bestcourse,how to apply.

[QUOTE- dear sir tell me,I am rajesh kumar pal I want to do a correncepondence course of mba relative best trade .I has done my B.A.with 49.50 percent marks.and three years diploma in printing tecnology with 69 percent mark. So what is best trade for me .
15th December 2012, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Cool Re: fee instruction,duration,bestcourse,how to apply.

[QUOTE- dear sir tell me,I am rajesh kumar pal I want to do a correncepondence course of mba relative best trade .I has done my B.A.with 49.50 percent marks.and three years diploma in printing tecnology with 69 percent mark. So what is best trade for me .send me details my mail. I'd ([email protected])
12th January 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure and admission process
6th April 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i m sara i doing mba how many pay amount for mba my tybcom is cmplt

[email protected]
2nd July 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Tell me d fees structure of correspondence mba per sem?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?