11th January 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in government colleges while pursuing B.Com? Procedure for B.Ed admission? What is the fee structure?

Iam pursuing B.COM final year now, and like to join B.ed so pls tell me how to apply in govt colleges and procedures on B.ed admission and the fees structure.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for B.Ed course in Government colleges? Procedure to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  2. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  3. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  4. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  5. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  6. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  7. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  8. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  10. List of best government college of commercial pilot in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission?
  11. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  12. Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure?
  13. Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for ICWA? Duration and Fee structure of the course?
  15. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  16. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure?
  17. How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  18. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
1st April 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply in government colleges while pursuing B.Com? Procedure for B.Ed admission? What is the fee structure?

can i get admission in govt colleges with 70 per marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?