23rd May 2012, 11:50 PM
kavithathumala

How to apply for government job in AP after BDS? Is there any entrance exam? What is the syllabus?

how to apply for govt job in ap after BDS?Is there any entrance exam if so syllubas for the exam n details abt it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get government job for BDS graduate in Tamil Nadu?
  2. How to apply for government jobs in AP after BDS? How to apply, date of submission of form and syllabus of the exam? Salary packages in government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When will be the government job vacancy for BDS? I am a graduate in BDS
  4. Government job in India and Abroad countries for BDS graduate? -- [New]
  5. How to apply for government job after passing BDS? What is the salary for the same?
  6. How to apply for Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after BDS with 71% marks? Entrance exams details for the same?
  7. How can I apply for government job after completing BDS?
  8. How can I apply for government job after completing BDS?
  9. BDS students can do DNB or not? Information about government MDS entrance exams?
  10. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of BDS in Mumbai?
  11. How to apply for government job in Tamilnadu after completing BDS? How to prepare for government exam
  12. How to get a government job after doing 4th BDS? I have completed my BDS
  13. Which TNPSC group job I should write to get a Government job after completion of BDS course?
  14. How can I apply for Government job after M.Sc in Computer Science? Entrance exams and their criteria?
  15. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  16. How to do a job in UK after completion of BDS degree?
  17. How to apply as a government doctor in any government hospital of Bangalore after passing BDS?
  18. How to get dentist government job? Can you please provide me the complete information?
28th May 2013, 12:45 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for government job in AP after BDS? Is there any entrance exam? What is the syllabus?

Dear friend,

You want to know about the Government job options after BDS.

So it is depends upon you that you want to go with BDS option or other any option.

First i want to say that you should go for MDS because after MDS there are lots of good opportunities in the government sector.

For government opprtunity you should alert for the job openings.
Then appear for entrance exams.

-->You can apply for the Defence Services after BDS in that join as dental in army/airforce.

-->You can give entrance exam of Short Service Commission in that Dentists in defence

-->In this SSC some eligibility criteria required.

-->The candidate should have minimum 55%marks in final year from a recognized by council of India.

-->You should have permanent registration certificate at the time of Interview.

-->Age limit must be less than 27 years and do not exceed 45 years.

Selection procedure:

Selection process go through

==>Written examination

==>Medical examination

==>Final selection

All the best...............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?