7th August 2012, 02:59 PM
khan naseem

How to apply for government teacher job after completing B.A with 61% and B.Ed with 60%

i have completed my b.a with 61% and b.ed with 60% my age is 42 one of my friend age is 36 we want to apply for government teacher jobs we are from open catagary

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  2. How to apply for government teacher job after completing B.A with 61% and B.Ed with 60%
  3. Can I apply for primary teacher after completing B.A, MCA, NTT 2nd year teacher training
  4. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  5. Age limit for Government Lady Teacher? If I am 27 years old can I apply for a Teacher's job?
  6. Am i eligible for B.Com, B.Ed course after completing B.A(Tamil)? How to apply for government teacher post in Tamilnadu?
  7. How to be a government computer teacher after completing BCA?
  8. Can I apply for a teacher job in a government sector after doing M.Ed?
  9. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  10. Can I apply for teacher job in UP after completing JBT course from Indore?
  11. Information on how to apply for teacher job in UP after completing BSc and B.Ed from CMJ Shillong University
  12. Can I apply for government teacher job in Uttar pradesh?
  13. Procedure to apply in UP Government Primary Teacher recruitment if qualified in UPTET and NTT 2 years course? -- [New]
  14. Jobs after M.A (economics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. After scoring 60% in BCA can I apply for computer teacher post in government schools? What is the age limit and can I apply for any other job in government sector?
  16. How should I apply for Government Teacher Jobs after completing MA English and B.Ed with social and english as methodologies?
  17. Age limit to apply for Teacher post in Kerala Government School?
  18. What should I do to apply for a job in Haryana as a teacher after completing PTC(JBT)?
19th November 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for government teacher job after completing B.A with 61% and B.Ed with 60%

I HAVE B.A. GRADUATION DEGREE I WANT TO GOVERNMENT JOB AND HOW CAN I APPLY FOR GOVERNMENT JOB
10th September 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for government teacher job after completing B.A with 61% and B.Ed with 60%

i have completed my b.a graduation.how can apply for gov.teacher job in u.p
6th October 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

i have compeleted b a in allama iqbal open univercity after ba i aply governament job
15th December 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

i had compleated my BA graduation degree with 43.3 % marks and i am into sc catogery and i am doing LLB SO I JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT HOW CAN MAKE ELIGIBLE FOR GOVERNMENT TEACHER. i am 23 years old.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?