8th March 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

How should I apply for Government Teacher Jobs after completing MA English and B.Ed with social and english as methodologies?

i completed M.A.english and also done B.ed recently with social and english as methodologies i want to settle in government sector either state or central i heard that i can apply for senior assistants for english in govt even i have an experience of 6 years in teaching in private school. please help me in entering into government sector and also required material to prepare

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for senior assistants in Government Sector? How to prepare for these entrance exams?
  2. How may I apply for government jobs as English teacher after my B.Ed in English and History?
  3. Can I do my B.Ed from English if it was not a subject during my graduation? How to prepare for TGT?
  4. BA in English honors after completing 12th in PSEB?
  5. What are the jobs available after CEC course? -- [New]
  6. Can I become an English Teacher being a B.Com and B.Ed(English & Social Methodology) graduate?
  7. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
  8. Can I get a government teacher job? I am a B.A communicative English student
  9. Am I eligible to apply for any government jobs if I have completed masters in English?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for English school assistant after completion of B.Com and B.Ed course?
  11. Can I do M.A in English after completing Bsc. in Animation and Multimedia?
  12. Can I do Ma in English at the age of 45? I am a government teacher right now
  13. How may I clear B.Ed with elective English of 3 years in 1 year? What's the fee structure of such course?
  14. Better scope between Masters in English and Masters in Social work?
  15. Is it possible to work as a teacher in Singapore after M.A English Degree?
  16. Can I become a English teacher after completing BSc zoology?
  17. How to get a job in government sector after finishing B.Ed with English and Social Studies?
  18. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers? -- [Most Discussed]

28th May 2011, 07:50 AM
Neenubaby
Member+

Default Re: How should I apply for Government Teacher Jobs after completing MA English and B.Ed with social and english as methodologies?

Hi,

The Central government has made it clear that it is mandatory for candidates to pass Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) to land up in a government school as a teacher.The Central government submitted that as per the new guidelines prepared by National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT), those who aspire to become teachers in government schools will have to clear TET.

If you want previous year question papers for TET,you can search with this link which is given below:

http://www.satishlecturer.com/2003/05/stet-haryana-previous-years-question.html

All the best.

14th July 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I apply for Government Teacher Jobs after completing MA English and B.Ed with social and english as methodologies?

what are the job opportunities available for a b.com computers passed

18th September 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

ma(english) or ma(education) which is better/ demand for government teacher/ private teacher jobs ?

24th October 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

iam ma final year english student is any eligibility to apply dsc school assistant english methodology with my hall ticket

28th October 2011, 10:09 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

The Central government has made it clear that it is mandatory for candidates to pass Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) to land up in a government school as a teacher.The Central government submitted that as per the new guidelines prepared by National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT), those who aspire to become teachers in government schools will have to clear TET.

If you want previous year question papers for TET,you can search with this link which is given below:

http://www.satishlecturer.com/2003/05/stet-haryana-previous-years-question.html

All the best.

2nd November 2011, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

plz sent me solved question paper of PHYSICAL EDUCATION last 4years (my email [email protected]

13th November 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

deploma in drawing teacher and cped college with adm.fee in haryana

30th November 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

With first language Hindi in X-Class eligible to write to D.S.C?

2nd January 2012, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

I am completed my D.ed course.how i reply for government

21st February 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

what is elgible for school assistant in english

12th June 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there any opportunity to find Government jobs in Assam after completing M.A. English with B.Ed.?

26th December 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello, Sir. I am a Commerce student in 2 & appearing in my 2 examinations by March' 14. Please suggest me the best career options as I want to become a teacher

6th July 2014, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a B.A 1 year student my subject is english literature,hindi literature&education ,sir please suggest me what is best for me whether i should do M.A or B.Ed for government job and from which subject

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?