20th August 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for IAS after passing graduation in Fisheries?

i am fisheries graduate how can i apply for IAS and which subject i am going to take and where and when this exam will suited.

24th August 2012, 09:04 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for IAS after passing graduation in Fisheries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am fisheries graduate how can i apply for IAS and which subject i am going to take and where and when this exam will suited.
Hey friend,

To join in as a IAS Officer you need to write the IAS exam which is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).

Having completed graduation in Fisheries you satisfy the needed education qualification needed for writing the IAS exam to join in as a IAS Officer.As per the education qualification needed for the IAS exam it is that the candidate must have completed a degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage.

With satisfying only the education qualification dosen't make your eligible for the IAS Exam and they are certain other criteria's which are needed to be satisfied.

Criteria's Needed:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit

To tell about the Nationality standard needed for the IAS exam it is that you need to be a citizen of India.The age limit for the exam states that the candidate must have a age limit of 21-30 years for the candidates who are from General Category.For the candidates of other category they have upper age relaxation and it is that for SC/ST it is 21-35 years and for OBC it is 21-33 years.The candidate who is a Ex-service men get a excpetion of 5 years from the prescribed limits.

If you are satisfying all these criteria's needed for the exam then you can apply for the IAS exam and that can be done in 2 modes:

> Online

> Offline

For more information regarding the IAS Exam you can check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
24th August 2012, 09:27 PM
EALPExpert

Quote:
Information About IAS Exam :

>> IAS stands for Indian administration service and this is conducted by the union public service commission under the civil services exams and the UPSC is announced the notification every year in the month of November and exam conducted on may month.

>> For attending the IAS exam required requirements are mention bellow and also you must qualify all required qualifications given bellow.

Required Requirements :

>> First of all you must be indian citizen,

>> You must completed the any graduation from recognized university and here not required any percentage.

>> Required age limit should be 21-30 years and here upper age limit also available for reserved category candidates such as 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Apply and Selection Procedure :

>> For become a IAS officer, the selection procedure is based on the preliminary examination and main examination and interview.

>> Apart from first conducted the preliminary exam and this containing the 2 papers language paper and general studies paper.

>> After qualifying the preliminary exam called for main exam and this containing the 6 papers, first paper language paper and 2 papers are general studies papers and remaining papers are optional subjects selected by the candidate.

>> After qualifying the main exam called for final selection procedure is interview.

>> According to your mention information are you completing the graduation and then apply for IAS exam ONLINE or OFFLINE and application form is available in the upsc online website.

www.upsc.gov.in

all the best;...
24th August 2012, 09:59 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Eligibility Criteria for IAS Examination -
----------------------------------------
-You should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline fromr Recognized University .
-Final year candidate may also elgible to apply for th is Examination .
-Your age should be 21 years to 30 years and relaxation will applicable for sc/st canddiates and obc candidates .
Number of Attempts :-
-----------------------
-For General candidates :- 4 times
-For OBC canddiates :- 7 times and
-For SC/ST canddiates :- No Limit
So, If you have completed your Graduation course in any discipline Then you are eligible to apply for UPSC Civil services examination to become IAS Officer.
The Civil Service Examination was conducted into Two Stages :- Prelimnary Examination / Main Examination .
The Preliminary examination is based on Objective type with Multiple choice and It's Consist of two Papers in Preliminary Examination. If your qualified in Preliminary Examination you are eligible to apply for Main examination.
For Main Examination you have to select the Optional Subjects on the on the basis of Graduation .
So, After completing your Engineering course your eligible to apply for Civil Service Examintion.
Thank you
24th August 2012, 11:25 PM
Mithun Kumar Paul

Arrow Re: How to apply for IAS after passing graduation in Fisheries?

For IAS, UPSC Civil Services exam form fillup date is near about february-march month. And preliminary exam date is near about may-june month. you can choose History and Public Administration subjects. Form fillup is online upsc.gov.in
25th August 2012, 12:02 AM
soumadeep7

Quote:
yes ofcourse
25th August 2012, 12:35 AM
Mohit.Bansal

dear friend,

for the post of IAS you have to appear in UPSC Civil Service exam.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Graduation in any stream.
2. Your age must be within 21 years to 30 years.

You can apply for UPSC exams online on following link:

www.upsconline.nic.in/
1st September 2012, 12:43 AM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

IAS exam is conducted by UPSC through Civil Service Exam.
Required Qualification to join IAS
you have graduate degree from a approved university.
Age criteria--
your age should be 21 to 30 years.
No. of attempts--
4 for gen.
Fee detils
100 for gen candidate and no fee for other.

he Syllabus for UPSC CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test ):

Paper I - (200 marks) Duration: Two hours

- Current events of national and international importance

- History of India and Indian National Movement

- Indian and World Geography - Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World.

- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.

- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.

- General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change - that do not require subject specialization

- General Science.

Paper II- (200 marks) Duration: Two hours

- Comprehension

- Interpersonal skills including communication skills

- Logical reasoning and analytical ability

- Decision making and problem solving

- General mental ability

- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. - Class X level)
4th September 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

what m i aplly to ias after low marks in graduation & what marks in the time of ias admission
19th January 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

what is difrence among ias irs ips ifs and pcs
plz tll me on my id '[email protected] ' is my id
how to prepare at home
18th August 2020, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I am fisheries student which optional subject is beneficial for me ..plzzzz tell name of subject.
14th August 2022, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

The fisheries gruduction studen are can apply for ips
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?