19th January 2011, 05:38 PM
kratika paliya

How to apply for Infosys after Engineering without campus hiring?

hello sir,
I m kratika paliya from bhopal,from sist bhopal. i cannot attend the close campus of infosys,because my colg is nt conducting. how can i apply to this company in which i m desperate to go? i fulfill all the criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. IT companies on-campus hiring B.Sc students with 58% marks and 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply to get job in Infosys if college doesn't offered Infosys for on-campus drive?
  3. Between Infosys and L&T Infotech On-campus Drives, which one should I attend?
  4. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  5. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
  6. Can I apply for Infosys Campus Dive with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  7. Cut-off to apply for Infosys On-campus interview?
  8. How to apply for off campus placements in Infosys, Accenture and other IT companies?
  9. How to appear for campus interview in Infosys Company after completing Civil Engineering?
  10. How to apply for internship in infosys
  11. Can I apply for a job in Infosys off campus?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys campus placement with 69.2% in B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for infosys off campus placement after scoring 6.1 CGPA?
  14. Can a B.Sc IT holder with 69% is eligible to apply for Infosys? Which type of posts I can get? -- [New]
  15. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive?
  16. Can I apply for Infosys Off-Campus Interview if secured 83% in 10th, 79% in 12th and 64.84% in B.E.?
  17. How can I apply for off-campus recruitment of Infosys being a B.Tech fresher? Previous year question papers of Infosys recruitment written test?
  18. Which is the right way to apply for Off campus Placements?
20th January 2011, 01:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Infosys after Engineering without campus hiring?

In organisations like Infosys there is a career option in the company site. You can login into the site and register yourself. Make sure to fill in the right details. Also they do advertise for openings too. You can apply if the qualification and other criteria's meet their expectations.
15th March 2011, 02:19 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi Kratika,

There are many colleges like yours one that cannot arrange on campus drive of Infosys.

So to get into this biggest multinational software company,you have to register yourself in their career page through online registration.

Also in parallel, look for off campus recruitment of Infosys at different popular sites and blog spots regularly.

As you are once registered in the Infosys careers site, you can any time be called by the company in the off campus hiring programs.

This is the link you can register : https://careers.infosys.com/Careerplus/aspx/Registration.aspx
17th March 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Is infosys considers the backlog?
27th March 2011, 01:57 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
In organisations like Infosys there is a career option in the company site. You can login into the site and register yourself. Make sure to fill in the right details. Also they do advertise for openings too. You can apply if the qualification and other criteria's meet their expectations.
Thanks
15th April 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i'm pursuing b.tech 3rd year 2nd semester upto now i have 55% of aggregate. Getting placed in infosys is my dream. what should i do to get place in infosys? how much percentage should i have? how to get placed in infosys? else, is there any chances to get placed in any other mnc's with aggreate of 55%?? please suggest me....
29th July 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

does infosys look into backlogs.as i dont have current arrear but have history of arrears
30th August 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

hi,i'm pursing BE last year 7th semester ,up to now i have 72.63% of aggregate and having 65.2% in 10th and 65.4% in 12th. so please tell me that am i eligible to get placed in infosys and as my college is not conduting the campus,and i am very much desperata to go.so pls tell me how to apply for it .
10th September 2011, 05:38 PM
tanmayeetripathy

Engineering and bsc students whose colleges are not listed with infosys can also apply. They need to register at infosys’ career website.

Based on the rèsumès and only if infosys hasn’t yet filled up the number of openings, it considers such applicants. References from infosys employees are also considered.

Shortlisted candidates appear for the same entrance test and interview as engineers or bsc graduates do. However, infosys did not conduct off campus recruitment for engineering graduates during the last two years owing to some business requirements.
25th September 2011, 11:48 PM
hrushi614

Quote:
Originally Posted by kratika paliya View Post
hello sir,
I m kratika paliya from bhopal,from sist bhopal. i cannot attend the close campus of infosys,because my colg is nt conducting. how can i apply to this company in which i m desperate to go? i fulfill all the criteria.
hi friend,

Infosys is a good mnc company whcih hire more number of students.

Your intrest to get a job in infosys is also a good decision.

Infosys will hire the students through on campus only.

There is also a chance to apply infosys job. You have to visit the infosys site and click on the careers. In this they provide information about vacancies in their company.

You have to fill your details and submit. After that they will send mail to you the date of interview

all the best
24th October 2011, 01:55 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kratika paliya View Post
hello sir,
hiii friend....here i can help you.........you can register in the official website of INFOSYS...and you will be called in any time............or you can also get information regarding placements in news papers..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?