10th January 2018, 01:51 AM
Nandini Pundir

How to apply for Internship listing? Can a 2nd year student apply for it?

Can a 2nd year student of B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) may apply for internship listing? If so, explain the procedure for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can i apply for internship after 2nd year completion of Electronics Engineering?
  3. How to apply for internship while doing IT 2nd year engineering?
  4. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BCCL for ECE 2nd year student?
  6. Eligibility to apply for an Internship for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. How can I apply for Internship being a Electrical 2nd year student? Where to apply?
  9. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Internship in PSU for CSE 2nd year student? -- [New]
  11. How and where to apply for internship while doing M.Tech 2nd year?
  12. Where should I apply to do Internship in Robotics and Micro-Controller field being a Mechanical 2nd year student?
  13. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  14. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  15. Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. How can i apply for internship in Wipro being a 2nd year IT student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
12th April 2018, 10:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Internship listing? Can a 2nd year student apply for it?

Procedure to apply for internship listing:

You can mail to the HR person and mentioning that you want to do internship in their company and mention your discipline and background.

It will be beneficial if the concerned authority Placement Officer drop a mail on your behalf.

If we go according to point number one then they will ask you to bridge a contact between your Placement Officer and him.

He will ask for your resume and a recommendation mail or letter from your Placement Officer.

If he likes your resume then he will take your interview.

If you find you suitable then you will get selected for internship.

Yes, 2nd year student can apply for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?