5th April 2011, 08:07 PM
prakashmorasa

How to apply for internships in companies while doing PGDM from a B.School?

hi…im presently doing my PGDM in VVISM B school second sem..i want to do the internship….may i know the details about how to apply? pls mail me to [email protected],
My Specilization HR.

8th July 2011, 06:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internships in companies while doing PGDM from a B.School?

It is always a very good option to do internship while you are pursing a course. This will help you in understanding what exactly you are studying. This will help you in developing the required skills for your future. This will also help you to analyze yourself, if you need any improvement in your skill set. For applying for internship, you have to shortlist companies where you wish to do internship and send them your resumes. If they find you a suitable candidate, they will definitely take you in.
21st September 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for internships in companies while doing PGDM from a B.School?

I am a PGDM student,i want to do my final project in a good company.Can you please suggest me the name of few companies which are providing internship program?
25th September 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i am a PGDM student and i want to know which kind of task or work are given to the student at the time of internship?
29th January 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I have done my PGDBM from an AICTE approved college and want to apply for PHD programme however, many universities say that PGDBM is not eqv to MBA(regular post graduation required). kindly advise ????
31st January 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to do summer internship program in noida...........plzz help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?