3rd August 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer internships in core companies?

How to apply for summer internships in core companies? Do they all students for doing internships or not? Can someone please let me know the information on this soon as possible to me? It would be really helpful for me. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  2. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internships?
  4. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  5. Is it possible to apply for internships after my first year? Companies which recruit such students? For which projects should I apply for?
  6. Which are the companies offering summer internships in Bangalore?
  7. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  8. How to apply for internship in core companies while in 3rd year of ECE?
  9. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  10. How to get internships in any Core companies of Bangalore?
  11. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  12. List of companies providing free summer internships?
  13. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Are there any internships during M.Tech CSE in abroad?
  15. List of Companies that offer Summer Internships for the candidates of Chemical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  16. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  17. Details of ECE core companies for internships?
  18. How to go for internship after doing M.Tech 2nd year
6th August 2015, 07:19 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for summer internships in core companies?

Procedure to apply for Internship:

* The candidate must have to select the course and company in which he/she want to do internship.

* Then you need to contact the HR department of the company in which you want to do internship.

* After these you need to take a NOC letter which is dually signed by the HOD of your college.

* Then you have to submit the application form along with the NOC letter and newly updated resume.

* If they are satisfied with your details then they will call for an interview. If your performance is satisfactory then they will send you the call letter for the training.
9th August 2015, 07:36 PM
Limited10
Member+

Default Re: How to apply for summer internships in core companies?

You can only get training in core companies for this you need to -

1-Take the training letter from your college.
2-Go to the company office take the application form and submit it with details.
3-At the time of submission of registration form you need to submit registration fees.
4-If you have any reference once in that company then you can give his name at the time of registration as a reference person.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?