5th December 2011, 02:03 PM

How to apply for Jobs in Quality Assurance in US or Canada having finished B.Pharmacy and joined M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?

Respected sir,
I have finished b.pharm and now iam joined m.pharm pharmaceutics and i want quality assurance job in us or canada.how to apply in abroad and pls reply for what about the process

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  2. How to go for Ph.D in pharmaceutics after completing M.Ph in Pharmaceutics
  3. Can I get a seat in department of quality assurance or pharmaceutics in a good college after scoring 2515 rank in PGECET
  4. Which subject specialization in M.Pharm has a better scope?
  5. Government jobs and salary after M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics)? Is it necessary to give NET exam?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for doing masters in pharmacy in Germany? -- [New]
  7. Job opportunities in the field of pharmaceutics?
  8. List of top Ph.d offering universities in India and in Canada in Pharmaceutics?
  9. Can I get a seat in department of Pharmaceutics or Quality Assurance in a good college? College details and tution fee? I have scored 2515 rank in PGECET
  10. Is Quality Assurance a better branch than Pharmacology/P Chemistry/Pharmaceutics? Job opportunities available? Any other better branch?
  11. Suggestions with regard to Projects on Quality Assurance?
  12. What do I have to do to opt for M.Pharm in USA while in 4th year in B.Pharma?
  13. In Ministry of Defence, a technical assistant of Quality Assurance department can be considered as a gazetted officer?
  14. Colleges of M.Pharm. in Visakhapatnam that provide stipend during studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get a seat for M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics after scoring 1990 rank in PGECET?
  16. Lecturer jobs after M.Pharm in Quality Assurance (QA)
  17. Should I have to do M.Sc before PhD in Canada? In which universities of Canada seats are easily available?
  18. Doing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics : can I get a quality control job?
9th May 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Jobs in Quality Assurance in US or Canada having finished B.Pharmacy and joined M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?

ARCHAN S .SHAH B.PHARM IN 2010 AND TWO YEARS EXPERIENCE IN PHARMA COM. AND MY CONT NO.09601757587 EMALI NO. [email protected]. p.r
7th September 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Jobs in Quality Assurance in US or Canada having finished B.Pharmacy and joined M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?

Respected sir,
I have finished b.pharm and m.pharm pharmaceutics and i want quality control/assurance job in us or canada.how to apply in abroad and pls reply for what about the process
contact 09917135448
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?