19th July 2012, 11:41 AM
tsivaa14

How to apply for LLB in distance college? What is the fee structure?

how to apply and produre LLB in distance collage,what about fees and whom to met

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  2. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  3. How to do LLB from distance from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  4. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  5. LLB through distance learning along with CS? -- [New]
  6. What is the fee structure for LLB 3 years course?
  7. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  8. Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?
  9. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
  10. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  11. When to apply for M.Ed distance education in Alagappa University? What is the fee structure?
  12. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  13. Admission procedure and fee structure for LLB-1 course in BAOU?
  14. List of colleges offering LLB through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for B.Ed distance? What is the fee structure?
  16. Fee structure for LLB course? Best Colleges for this course in Delhi and Ghaziabad?
  17. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  18. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
6th July 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for LLB in distance college? What is the fee structure?

the time to register LLb distance edn course and the fees required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?