12th February 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for M.Sc in Fashion Designing having completed B.Com?

now I am done B.com so I want to apply Msc Fashion Designing

17th April 2013, 09:12 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for M.Sc in Fashion Designing having completed B.Com?

Dear Friend,
First and the most important thing is that you have been completed B.Com which belongs to Commerce Field and you are asking for the M.Sc in Fashion Designing which comes under the Science Field.Now regarding the M.Sc in Fashion Designing so you must have completed your B.Sc in Fashion Designing in order to become eligible.

Now,Note that you should have to apply for B.Sc in Fashion Designing if you are really interested,But beside this you should opt for M.Com it will help you a lot.

And At last choice is yours you can chose the one which is best for you and again note that there is no interlink from B.Com to B.Sc in Fashion Designing,So think First and then go for it and always be confident on yourself for the options which you are opting for,it will help you a lot.
18th April 2013, 02:52 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for M.Sc in Fashion Designing having completed B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now I am done B.com so I want to apply Msc Fashion Designing
Hi
Below i am mentioning the details .Please check

M.Sc Fashion Design
Duration: 2 years (Semester System)

Programme Mode Regular

Eligibility Criteria (Qualifying Exam)(for Indian applicants):Pass with50% aggregate marks in Bachelors degree (any discipline) or equivalent.

Admission Criteria(for Indian applicants)Merit in qualifying examination

Programme Fee
(for Indian applicants only) With EDB Without EDB
Tuition Fee ` 34500 (per semester) ` 39500 (per semester)
Tuition Fee (per semester) under Scholarship / Financial Aid Scheme(for Indian applicants only)
Marks in Graduation/ 12th Amount 90% or above aggregate marks in Graduation/ 12th
OR
9.5 CGPA in Graduation (only for LPU students) ` 14500 ` 19500
80% – 89.99% aggregate marks in Graduation/ 12th ` 19500 ` 24500
70%– 79.99% aggregate marks in Graduation/ 12th ` 24500 ` 29500
Below 70% with valid LPU-TFA score ` 29500 ` 34500

Examination Fee ` 1500(per semester)

Fee details and Allied Issues Fee for successive semesters will be payable before the end of teaching of preceding semester.
Scholarship may be provided on the basis of exam immediate previous to the qualifying exam.
Payable with the fee of 2nd Semester or before

Hope you understand
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?