30th April 2015, 02:28 PM

How to start my career in Fashion Designing after B.Com?

Well i am completed my b.com but i am interested in fashion designing for skecting and creativity so please give me advice for my future

30th April 2015, 08:49 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start my career in Fashion Designing after B.Com?

You have chance to get into fashion designing field.

There are so many institutes that provide various diploma, degree and certification courses for Fashion Designing. After completion of your bachelor degree, you can apply for Bachelor degree in Fashion Designing with 3 or 4 years duration or if you think that degree duration is so long then you can for 1 year diploma courses or 1-2 years certification courses.

Few top institutes for fashion designing are

>>NIFT
>>Vashavi Akademy
>>Pearl academy
>>Domus academy

30th April 2015, 11:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

You can start your career in Fashion Designing by opting for any of the under mentioned course of fashion designing world.

-For Bachelor Programmes in Design (B.Des) (Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory Design / Textile Design / Knitwear Design / Fashion Communication),the applicant should have passed the 12th examination in the 10+2 pattern from any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination.

-For admission to the Bachelor Programme in Technology (B.F.Tech) (Apparel Production): The 12th examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognised Central/ State Board of Secondary Examination,with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

-Eligibility for M.Des (Master of Design): Undergraduate degree from any institute/university recognized by law in India; or Diploma in UG Design from NIFT/NID only.

-M.F.M (Master of Fashion Management): Undergraduate degree from any institute/university recognized by law in India; or Undergraduate Diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT/NID.

-Master of Fashion Technology: B.F.Tech from NIFT; or B.E./B.Tech from any institute/university recognized by law in India.
10th April 2017, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

I have done graduation in B.com and wanted to ask that should I go for PG degree in Fashion or do UG again in fashion or should do a diploma course first ?
19th May 2017, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

I have done graduation in B.com and wanted to ask that should I go for PG degree in Fashion or do UG again in fashion or should do a diploma course first ?
18th March 2020, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I have done a UG degree as b.com and I am confused that can I study Master degree in fashion or I should do PG degree in Fashion before doing Master degree in fashion?
8th March 2022, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Next year I'm gonna complete graduation in bcom but I want to study computer science... is that possible?
21st July 2022, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

what is best 3 years degree, 4 years degree ya 1 year diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?