24th May 2015, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for government jobs in fashion designing field? Am I eligible to do that?

Am completed Bachelor of fashion technology course.Now i want to apply for the government job in this field. How can i apply for the government job in fashion designing field in Kerala, Chennai or in Bangalore? Can someone give me the answer soon as possible?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  2. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  3. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  4. Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.Com(Hons) from PU?
  5. How to become a designer? What should I do after 12th?
  6. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  7. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  8. How to join fashion designing after passing 12th with 60%?
  9. Which field can I apply for PG program after completion of Graduation in Electronics having interest in Fashion and Textile Designing?
  10. Eligibility criteria for post graduation in Fashion Designing?
  11. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  12. Complete information about Fashion Designing after 12th?
  13. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
  14. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  15. Which are the government jobs available for a mechanical student in government field? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I join the career in the field of Designing and Fashion after passing 12th?
  17. B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?
  18. Can I get job as Lecturer in government field?
28th May 2015, 02:55 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for government jobs in fashion designing field? Am I eligible to do that?

Yes dear there are government jobs available for the graduate students who have completed graduation in Fashion Technology.

Here we are providing you the some organizations recruits the students who have graduation in Fashion Technology.

* Handicrafts and Hand looms Export Corporation of India Ltd.

* Footwear Design and Development Institute

* Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship

* Central Cottage Industries Corporation of India

* Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology

And above are some of the government organization which provides the employment opportunities for Fashion designers. The work positions in Fashion Technology field are provided here.

--> Project Developer

--> Project Helper

--> Management Trainee's

--> Technologist

--> Crafts Man

--> Lab Analyst

--> Research Executive etc.
22nd December 2017, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for government jobs in fashion designing field? Am I eligible to do that?

I have an 3 year diploma in fashion technology from government women's polytechnic college of jabalpur , so I want a government job in that field so how can I apply for that job in government.
17th December 2018, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I do government jobs in fashion designing, without doing courses, but I am very interested in fashion designing and there is also little talent in this field.
8th July 2019, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

I have done graduation in fashion design and have work experience of 2years, what all are the government job option i can apply for?
12th July 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Sc. in fashion designing from INIFD
Nagpur.hw I can apply for government jobs in fashion designing
18th August 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done fashion desgining diploma..how can i apply for government jobs in fashion desgining field?am I eligible to do that
27th August 2019, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I have done fashion designing in ITI ..., How can l apply for government jobs ?
17th May 2020, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Name of the government exam for fashion design ?
8th June 2020, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation from bachelor of fashion and apparel design. So now I want a government job. How can I get it. What I do for a government career in fashion?
7th July 2020, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I have done 2 year diploma in fashion designing. Now I want a government job in fashion designing. Is it possible ?
7th December 2020, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the process to apply in Government Jobs for fashion design field. From where I can find the forms to apply in Government Job for fashion design?
22nd June 2021, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Job for dip in fashion technology
13th July 2021, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about the process to apply in Government Jobs for fashion design field. From where I can find the forms to apply in Government Job for fashion design?
30th August 2021, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

How i can apply for government jobs in fashion designer filed?I am eligible to do that?
27th July 2023, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I hv done b.sc fashion design, GMT from Niift, m.sc fashion technology from u. P
La suggest job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?