16th May 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for marine engineering course after completing 12th? I have qualified for JEE mains

I have completed 12th and also i have qualified jee main, now I want to apply for the marine engineering course.
Plz tell me best institute to apply for the marine engineering course and also the procedure for it?

30th June 2019, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for marine engineering course after completing 12th? I have qualified for JEE mains

I have completed 12th and also i have qualified jee main, now I want to apply for the marine engineering course.
Please tell me best institute to apply for the marine engineering course and also the procedure for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?