20th December 2012, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for off campus in CIT?

how to apply for off campus in vit ?when it is opened?pls guide me....I am final year student.my clg not gettin any campus..so pls give information..

22nd February 2016, 09:54 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for off campus in CIT?

Please let me clear one point that to appear in the campus recruitment from any college you should be a part of that college.
Now a day every college wants to place their students only to make a good reputation in market. So college will never call other students to appear in their campus recruitment process.

But you have one option to seat in the recruitment process, If a company is coming fro off-campus recruitment then you will have to apply on the official website of that company. After giving your full information to company website you will receive an interview call letter.

Get a print of that call letter and reach VIT college along with all relevant document.
And then you can seat in the off-campus placement.

Before applying to company website just be sure about the eligibility criteria and the marks requirement criteria. If you will not be eligible for the recruitment process then they will not send you the interview call letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?