10th June 2011, 10:05 AM
Smitha.P

How to apply offline for PGCET exam and how to prepare for it? Books to be referred?

Please do tell tell me how to apply offline for pgcet exam and how TO PREPARE for the exam through books i.e which author books we need to refer and how to keep up timings while writing exam and how to answer easily please do guide fast and what after exam which college will be best to go

14th October 2011, 04:41 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: How to apply offline for PGCET exam and how to prepare for it? Books to be referred?

It is easy to fill the application.you can get the application from online or mandatory application.Follow the instruction carefully cub last paste the photo and sign the signature in specified areas.
Prepare the topics what i mentioned below.
1.Aptitude and reasoning questions.
2.General english
3.general awareness
4.some questions from your branch subjects.
Study RS AGARWAL book for aptitude and reasoning questions.
According to the PGCET rank you will get in any one of the college.
4th January 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply offline for PGCET exam and how to prepare for it? Books to be referred?

for ayurveda pgcet which books should be used and how it is prepared
27th March 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
My Email address is [email protected] and passed BTech ,applied GATE but got poor in score.Please tell me for further MTech Study in ECE.Which college is best for PG9ECE) without gate. Suggession is urgently awaited please.
19th October 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir am doing bca in cmj distance leapg mning,and now pnning to do mca in regular college is their any problemor kmat. for apply kmat..
Thank u
13th March 2013, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

How many marks may carry aptitude and reasoning type questions? And also subject questions individually?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?