29th July 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Staff Selection Commission? Books to be referred?

hello.. This is Pooja.. I wanted to go through the SSC exam, and want to know how to prepare for the exam.
And also please help me with the names of books that would be best for the guidance and which will help me to score more.

Please do the needful.

waiting for your reply.. Thank You

17th July 2016, 12:26 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to prepare for Staff Selection Commission? Books to be referred?

As you want to prepare for SSC Exam so here I am providing you some preparation tips to crack exam:::::::::::::::::>

>>Make a time table of your study.

>>Study for at least 4 hrs a day for a year.

>>Write the formulas and the important topics in particular notebooks so it will easy to revise.

>>Do preparation according to the syllabus and exam pattern.

Best Books for SSC Exam:-

*Complete Guide for SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 1st Edition
Author: Sanjeev Joon

*A Complete Guide to SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination for Recruitment of Data Entry Operator & Lower Division Clerk
Author: Student Aid Publications

*SSC Combined Higher Sec. Level LDC/DEO Exam Guide 10 + 2 : Combined Higher Secondary Level (10 + 2) (Paperback)
by RPH Editorial Board

*A Complete Guide for SSC Staff Selection Commission 10 + 2 Level Examination (Paperback)
by Sachchida Nand Jha.
15th December 2020, 01:33 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

Default Re: How to prepare for Staff Selection Commission? Books to be referred?

>>Make a time table of your study.

>>Study for at least 4 hrs a day for a year.

>>Write the formulas and the important topics in particular notebooks so it will easy to revise.

>>Do preparation according to the syllabus and exam pattern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?