19th June 2012, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for the post of drug inspector after completing B.Pharm

dear sir/mam
i,abhishek majumder,would like to have information regarding the post of rug inspector in WB for the yr 2012. i have completed B.Pharm n 2005.
thanking you,
Abhishek Majumder

3rd August 2012, 12:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for the post of drug inspector after completing B.Pharm

You can apply for the Drug Inspector exam via online. You need to log in to the official site of UPSC for this and then apply online. As part of the selection, you will need to appear for UPSC Drug Inspector exam too. Higher age limit for the same is 32 years. If you qualify this exam with a good score you have to attend personal interview.
18th April 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for the post of drug inspector after completing B.Pharm

im aamir residing in pune maharshtra .n interested in applying for the job as drug inspector. i would like to know what exactly do we have to study for the exam or syllabus in detail.?are there any exams conducted in maharashtra particularly for this post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?