13th July 2012, 11:20 PM
venkat gowri

How to apply for the post of officer trainee in HPCL? Previous years question papers?

hello sir,

this is priyanka b.tech(ece) and I was applied for the post officers trainee in hpcl.
please send the previous exam papers to my mail id it urgent sir.

18th July 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for the post of officer trainee in HPCL? Previous years question papers?

i am applied for officer trainee post(Exam on 12 Aug 2012)in hpcl as QC branch in M.Sc Chemistry.,i want Previous question papers & Syllabus.please send through mail for my guide as soon as possible.thank you reply please

My mail ID: [email protected]

Regards,
Thirukumaran,Coimbatore.
19th July 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for the post of officer trainee in HPCL? Previous years question papers?

Sir please sent me the previous year question paper for OFFICERS TRAINEE exam in HPCL for Electronics and Communication branch
My Mail ID is [email protected] Thank you
26th July 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

sir pleas send me the previous electrical qusion papers with answers to [email protected]..
thanq you sir
26th October 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

sir please sent me the previous year question paper for technical trainee exam in Hal-India for mechanical branch
3rd July 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous year question paper and syllabus for officer trainee exam in HPCL (Chemistry discipline)
22nd August 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

i have applied for officer trainee post in HR 2013, I just wan previous year question papers as soon as possible.
my email ID : [email protected]
1st September 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me previous year's question papers for appearing HPCL Information System Officer exam at the earliest.
5th September 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i have applied for officer trainee QC post so please send me the previous year question paper on my mail id ([email protected]) please send urgently..... Thankyou.......
10th September 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkat gowri View Post
hello sir,

this is priyanka b.tech(ece) and I was applied for the post officers trainee in hpcl.
please send the previous exam papers to my mail id it urgent sir.
please mail me the question papers of HPCL Information system engineer 2013
[email protected] b.e(cse branch)
11th September 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, pl send the question papers for the HPCL officer trainee post, IS discipline. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?