10th February 2012, 02:26 PM
DeepikaSawant

How may I get GATE previous year exam Papers for ECE branch?

Gate previous Exam Papers for electronics and communication
send details on my email id..

12th February 2012, 09:32 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get GATE previous year exam Papers for ECE branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepikaSawant View Post
Gate previous Exam Papers for electronics and communication
send details on my email id..
GATE Stands for Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering

Eligibility Criteria for GATE :-

The aspirant have to completed their graduate degree in engineering/technology/architecture from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and final year of graduate may also eligible to apply for GATE examination but pre-final year of graduate degree may also eligible to apply for GATE examination.

Important dates :-

I am uploaded previous year question papers of GATE examination and i hope it is very useful for your exam point of you.
12th February 2012, 02:40 PM
PurpleFairy

Default Re: How may I get GATE previous year exam Papers for ECE branch?

I am also from ECE branch..but I have a different query. Please answer me.

I have got 92.4% in 10th and 70.2% in 12th. I dropped one year and I am presently doing b.tech in electronics and communication engineering(ECE). I am in 1st year now. I want to know if I clear CAT exam with good scores(suppose 98% as it is required), can I get a call from IIM-(A/B/C) ? Will my 1 year drop and 70.2% in 12th affect my selection process ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?