18th June 2012, 02:03 PM
Nehu Kaul

How to apply for the post of STA B in DRDO CEPTAM

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Neha, applied for the post of STA-B (Electrical engg) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected].

Thanking you,

Regards,
Neha

22nd July 2012, 04:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for the post of STA B in DRDO CEPTAM

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Amit , applied for the post of STA-B (Electrical engg) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected].

Thanking you,

Regards,
Amit jain
24th July 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am arjun behera , applied for the post of STA-B (Electrical engg) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected].

Thanking you,

Regards,
arjun behera

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-apply-post-sta-b-drdo-ceptam-831973.html#ixzz21YcqD9eI
29th April 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

sir
I would like to know how to get the job in DRDO.I am Pursuing B-Tech final year.Please send me what is the criteria to get the job in DRDO after completing B-Tech.
17th October 2014, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

I am velmurugan applying for DRDO STA mechanical diploma i want drdo model question paper and syllubus please kindly request send my mail.id [email protected]
27th November 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am priyanka , applied for the post of STA-B (chemistry) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to kindly send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM-07 on my e-mail Id [email protected].

Regard's
Priyanka
30th March 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I am diploma holder and i applied the DRDO online application form on the basis of diploma in mechanical engg. . I want to take last 10 year question paper so please sen it on my email id [email protected]

Thank you
30th March 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I am diploma holder and i applied the DRDO online application form on the basis of diploma in mechanical engg. . I want to take last 10 year question paper so please sen it on my email id [email protected]

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?