24th August 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for SBI Clerk after scoring 88.4% in 12th? I am 18 years old

sir I score 88.4% in 12th.Iwant to apply for SBI clerk and my age is below 18 year . sir can I apply for this

22nd September 2012, 02:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for SBI Clerk after scoring 88.4% in 12th? I am 18 years old

With this marks you are eligible for SBI clerk post. Details about clerical vacancies in SBI will be specified through notifications in the official site. You can apply for the same via online by logging in to SBI official site. You need to deposit the specified amount of fees for this exam. It is necessary to fill in online application form to apply for clerical post. You will have to attend written exam and personal interview in order to get selected for this post.
20th December 2012, 08:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for SBI Clerk after scoring 88.4% in 12th? I am 18 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I score 88.4% in 12th.Iwant to apply for SBI clerk and my age is below 18 year . sir can I apply for this

Your 12th standard marks is above 88.4% So you are eligible for SBI Clerk Exam because you have fulfill below given criteria.

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks OR completed graduation degree , are applicable for SBI Clerk exam.Your age should be between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

Sorry to say that as per age criteria you are not eligible for SBI clerk Exam.Because your age is below 18 years old.

Selection process for this exam written test and Interview.

Books for SBI Clerk Examination :-

SBI Clerk Examination ( Complete Study Package )
by
Sanjeev Joon
Publisher :- Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited

SBI Clerk Examination
by
Disha Experts
Publisher :- Disha Publication (2011)
SBI Clerk ( Ultimate Guide )
by
Disha Experts
Publisher :- Disha Publication

SBI clerk recruitment done through only online test so for online application you should log onto SBI website ,But the there is no SBI clerk recruit schedule .

For more details about SBI BANK Recruitment you can visit to www.statebankofindia.com/
20th December 2012, 06:15 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for SBI Clerk after scoring 88.4% in 12th? I am 18 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

hi friend,

• A candidate must have completed their Bechelor Degree with atleast 60% from recognise universities.
  • Age limit should be Not exist 28 years there is a relaxation available for OBC and SC/AT category students

EXAM PATTERN:

1. General Awareness
  2. English Language
  3. Quantitative Aptitude
  4. Reasoning Ability
  5. Marketing Aptitude Test
  6. Computer Knowledge
Bet books for SBI:

all the best....
21st December 2012, 06:54 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Currently, There is no new Notifications for the SBI CLerical exams.

Educational Qualifications for the SBI Clerical exams is 12th Pass with Minimum 60% marks or Graduation Pass

Age- Minimum 18 years
Maximum 28 years
OBC candidates gets 3 years age relaxations
SC/ST candidates gets 5 years age relaxations.

SBI Clerical Written tests Sections:
>> Reasoning Ability
>> Marketing Aptitude/Computer Knowledge
>> General Awareness
>> Quantitative Aptitude
>> General Awareness

There will be negative marking for wrong answers

Since you are less than 18 years now, so you cannot apply for the SBI CLERICAL exams.

But when the notification for the Clerks exams comes out in the year 2013 and if you have completed 18 years of age you can apply for the SBI CLERICAL EXAMS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?