7th January 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Best Colleges which offer M.Tech with any of the streams of Transportation?

i want to do mtec in any of the streams of transportation so, i want to know about the best colleges which offer this stream.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  2. Can I take admission in transportation design graduation after diploma engineering?
  3. Which are the streams in M.Tech? I have completed B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  4. Which is the best course available for M.Tech after Mechanical Engineering?
  5. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  6. Do i need to crack any entrance exam to join correspondence course in M.Tech? Which colleges in Delhi offer such course?
  7. MS or MTech in india
  8. Which colleges offer M.Tech course in Bangalore?
  9. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech after doing MSc (IT) ? Can I apply to any mtech stream?
  10. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  11. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  12. How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?
  13. Should I do M.Tech in Food Technology or Environmental Technology after B.Tech Biotechnology? Which is better? Can I apply for lecturership after doing M.Tech in these streams?
  14. Which Mtech streams get high salary packages jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Self Financing Colleges which offer M.Tech in Electronics and Communications in Kerala?
  16. Is mechanical B.Tech holder allowed to write GATE exam in Computer Science?
  17. Which colleges offer M.Tech or MS in Civil Engineering through distance education?
  18. What are the different streams of M.Tech in Mechanical? -- [New]
8th January 2012, 02:42 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Best Colleges which offer M.Tech with any of the streams of Transportation?

The list of Mtech transportation college are ::

College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
Engineering College P.O
Thiruvananthapuram (Thiruvananthapuram Dist.) - 695016

Indian Institute of Technology (I.I.T.)
Kharagpur (West Bengal)
Kharagpur (Medinipur (Midnapore) Dist.) - 721302

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (J.N.T.U.) College of Engineering
Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Kukatpally , Hyderabad (Hyderabad Dist.) - 500872

Shepherd School of Engineering and Technology (SSET)
SHIATS, Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
Post. Agriculture Institute, Naini , Allahabad (Allahabad Dist.) - 211007

To get admission in these colleges you have to appear for the GATE examination which is conducted every year by IIT 's .The last date to apply for the GATE exam is already over so it means that you can not apply for the exam.

Eligibility ::

The interested students should have done their 4 year engineering degree from a recognized college.There is no minimum CGPA required for the exam.

Those who have done MSC in computer application or any sceince subjects can also appear for the GATE exam.

Students who are in third year of their engineering are not eligible to apply for the GATE exam but previously they were allowed to take the exam but now they are not allowed .
13th February 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Colleges which offer M.Tech with any of the streams of Transportation?

hi i am btech(eee) graduate. i had completed my course in 2010. i am not interested towards software jobs. in what way i can step into so that i can mold my future? i would like to know different opportunities so that i can choose the best. plzzzzzz let me know about this!!!!!!!
5th December 2012, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

which college for m.tech mathmatices?
21st December 2012, 06:55 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Best Colleges which offer M.Tech with any of the streams of Transportation

1.shepherd school of engineering & techno.

2.iit

3.coll. of engineering(kerala)

4.jntu.coll. of engineering

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?