15th April 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of 12th Class in Commerce stream?

I am a 12(commerce)student.I want to do the job in SBI bank so i want to give entrance test for PO so how to apply for that?

15th April 2012, 12:35 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of 12th Class in Commerce stream?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for SBI PO Recruitment as you have not completed your Graduation and you just completed your 12th class.

The minimum academic qualification that a candidate is required in order to apply for SBI PO Exam is by completion of Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.

Having completed 12th class, you are eligible to apply for Clerical positions in SBI.

You should have to score a minimum of 60% of marks in your 12th class or equivalent course in order to be eligible for SBI Clerk Exam.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC/ST category.

As per required age criteria,
-A candidate of General category should be in the age group of 18-28 years to be eligible for SBI Clerk Exam.
-Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.
-Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category.

Recently, SBI has announced notification for the recruitment of 9500 clerical positions.

The last date to apply for this exam was already over by 26th March, 2012.

If you have profound intereste to get PO Job in SBI, I suggest you to opt for Graduation in any of the stream and complete it successfully which will let you to be eligible for SBI PO Exam.

The selection procedure for both Clerical and PO positions is by
-Written Exam
-Interview

The written exam consists of questions from the following categories
-Reasoning
-Numerical Ability
-General Awareness
-General English
-Computer knowledge and Marketing knowledge.

Have good preparation to the respective entrance exam which you want to appear for and crack the same.

For updated information regarding various SBI Exams, I suggest you to visit
http://www.statebankofindia.com/
15th April 2012, 01:29 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of 12th Class in Commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 12(commerce)student.I want to do the job in SBI bank so i want to give entrance test for PO so how to apply for that?
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Bank P.O exam after passing 12th.

For Bank P.O you have to pass graduation with any stream from recognized university.

The age limit for Bank P.O is 21-27 year
For ST/SC candidate is 21-30 year.

The Bank P.O exam for State Bank Of Indian is conducted by U.P.S.C.

For date of notification read employment newspaper.

GOOD LUCK!
15th April 2012, 01:46 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Cool Re: How to apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of 12th Class in Commerce stream?

Quote:
sorry friend,you are not eligible to appear this exam.

SBI conducts recruitment for the post of Probationary Officer in two stages. The exam is usually held between September and October. It is the one of the exams attended by most of the candidates who wishes to pursue a career in banking. This exam is conducted at centers throughout India.

Structure of SBI PO Exam:-
*Written Test
8Group Discussion & Interview:

Eligibility Criteria:-
Educational Qualification

*Candidates belonging to general category should be a graduate in any stream or its equivalent. The minimum mark required is 65% or more.
* Those belonging to other classes are eligible to apply if they are a graduate in any stream or its equivalent with 60% or more.
*Moreover the candidates should also have some knowledge in computers. He should have done his training from a recognized institution.

Age;-

The age limit is 21 to 30 years. There are exceptions in case of upper age limit fro those belonging to other classes.

Nationality

The candidates should be Indian citizen. Those who have an eligibility certificate from the Indian Government can also apply.
so you need to complete you graduation.then you try

GOOD LUCK
15th April 2012, 02:10 PM
sky bhalodi

. . sorry to say that but you are currently not eligible for the PO exam because it requires minimum education qualification is graduation and as you are in 12th so you can not eligible for it . But you can apply for the SBI CLERK exam because it requires 12th passed and age is between 18-28 , so now you can first give the exam for clerk and then when you done your graduation you can apply for the PO exam.
15th April 2012, 02:50 PM
bablucena9

hi,
You are not eligible for sbi po exam.
To apply sbi po exam
You should be graduate atleast.
Age limit 18 to 28 years.
For more information log on statebankofindia.com
Good luck
15th April 2012, 03:05 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

SBI PO Eligibility:

your eduacation qualification is complete the 12th standard from recognize state board of india.

You should be 12th passed with min 50% marks.

Age limit:
your age should be 18-28 years for general category.
Relaxation age is 5 years from sc/st candidates and 3 years from OBC candidates.

For more details visit the website
http://statebankofindia.com

all the best.
15th April 2012, 03:14 PM
a444

Having completed 12th class, you are eligible to apply for Clerical positions in SBI.

You should have to score a minimum of 60% of marks in your 12th class or equivalent course in order to be eligible for SBI Clerk Exam.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC/ST category.

As per required age criteria,
-A candidate of General category should be in the age group of 18-28 years to be eligible for SBI Clerk Exam.
-Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.
-Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category.

Recently, SBI has announced notification for the recruitment of 9500 clerical positions.

The last date to apply for this exam was already over by 26th March, 2012.

If you have profound intereste to get PO Job in SBI, I suggest you to opt for Graduation in any of the stream and complete it successfully which will let you to be eligible for SBI PO Exam.

The selection procedure for both Clerical and PO positions is by
-Written Exam
-Interview

The written exam consists of questions from the following categories
-Reasoning
-Numerical Ability
-General Awareness
-General English
-Computer knowledge and Marketing knowledge.

Have good preparation to the respective entrance exam which you want to appear for and crack the same.

For updated information regarding various SBI Exams, I suggest you to visit
http://www.statebankofindia.com/
15th April 2012, 03:30 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
Iam sorry to say this you are not eligible for the bank PO exams being a candidate of 12th commerce.

Eligibility criteria for bank PO:

The candidate should be complete graduation from any recognised university in any stream.

Age limits is 21 years to 30years.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Selection procedure:
Written test,
Personal interview.

For more detail visit the official website of sbi

www.statebankofindia.com

All the best.
15th April 2012, 04:09 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to say you are not eligible for SBI PO. But you can apply for SBI Clerk exam.

Eligibility for SBI:-

For PO:- for po candidate should be graduate with good percentage from
recognise university.Age should be between 21 to 30 year for open category(relaxation for obc is 3 year and for sc/st is 5 year).

Selection procedure of SBI PO is basis on---

written test(objective and discriptive)
group disscusion
interview.

For Clerk:- To apply for sbi clerk candidate must have 12th pass with 60%
marks for general candidates.
55% marks in 12th for SC/ST Candidates or any degree with pass marks from any recognized university.

Age of clerk should be between 18 to 28 for general.

5 years relaxation in age for SC/ST Candidates.

3 years relaxation for BC Candidates.

http://www.sbi.co.in/
15th April 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i am constabble in raj.police
now i want become tc in railway
i am 12th in arts with 74%
i am 21 year old
15th April 2012, 08:22 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

If you want to give SBI PO exam, then you have to fulfill the following criteria.

1. Educational Criteria: A graduate in any stream from any recognized university with 50% marks. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates a pass in graduation is needed.

2. Age: Your Age should be between 21 years and 30 years.
-SC/ST candidates will get a relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit.
-OBC candidates will get a relaxation of 3 years in upper age limit.
-PWD candidates will get a relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit.

But you are not fulfilling the criteria. Because you are still not a graduate and your age is also less than 21 years. For you, the post of clerk or assistant is available instead of PO. You can apply for PO after completing your graduation.

The following are the criteria of SBI Clerk/Assistant exam:

1. Educational Criteria: A Candidate should be a class 12 pass with minimum 60% marks. 5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.

2. Age: Your age should be between 18 years and 28 years.
-OBC candidates will get a relaxation of 3 years in upper age limit.
-SC/ST candidates will get a relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit.
-PWD candidates will get a relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit.

The clerical question pattern is divided into 5 sections:

*General Awareness
*General English
*Numerical Aptitude
*Reasoning
*Computer/ Marketing Knowledge.

SBI has announced a vacancy in the post of assistant and stenographers recently. Though the last date was over on 26.03.2012, but you still can read the notice for other details. I have attached the notice below.

For any other further vacancy, you visit this link: http://www.statebankofindia.com/

The book which you can follow to prepare for the exam is:

15th April 2012, 09:23 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
You have completed 12th standard examination with commerce stream.
But I'm so sorry to inform you that After completing 12t standard examination
You are not eligible for SBI PO examination

The rule is
the candidate must be a graduate with minimum 60% marks is eligible for SBI PO

So yo are not eligible for SBI PO examination.
Try to complete your graduation and try to hold 60% marks in that

All the very best........
15th April 2012, 10:25 PM
a444

sorry to say friend but you must be graduate with 60% before facing bank p.o exam

The minimum academic qualification that a candidate is required in order to apply for SBI PO Exam is by completion of Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.

15th April 2012, 11:54 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

Criteria for SBI PO exam:-

*Candidate pass graduation in any stream

*Age -21 to 30 years
*Must be an Indian

Question pattern for SBI PO exam:-

Always for Advertisements or for online application form you see:-

www.statebankofindia.com/

Good Luck.............
16th April 2012, 12:25 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

SBI stands for STATE BANK OF INDIA and this conducts the exam for the selection of candidates for the posts of PO and Clerks.

Eligibility for SBI:-

For PO:-

You must be a graduate with good percentage from recognized university.

Your age should be between 21 to 30 year for open category(relaxation for obc is 3 year and for sc/st is 5 year).

Selection procedure of SBI PO is basis on---

Written test(objective and discriptive)
Group disscusion
Interview.

For Clerk:-

To apply for sbi clerk candidate must have 12th pass with 60% marks for general candidates.

You must have secured at least 55% marks in 12th for SC/ST Candidates or any degree with pass marks from any recognized university.

Age of clerk should be between 18 to 28 for general.

5 years relaxation in age for SC/ST Candidates.

3 years relaxation for BC Candidates.

http://www.sbi.co.in/

GOOD LUCK.
16th April 2012, 12:43 AM
GOUTHAMMADDY

I am very sorry to say you that you are not eligible to appear this exam.you must be a graduate with minimum of 60% .

Exam pattern: There are two stages of the examination that an aspirant needs to clear:-

Stage I: The Written Test consisting of Objective test and a Descriptive test.

Stage II: Interview

with warm regards

GOUTHAM.
30th June 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my 12th std commerce stream wth open school...... and i hav no much money to spent on my studies so pls suggest me that after completing 12th std.. tell me which type of government job i can do & do me a small favour that the salary of govrnment job should be 15000/-rs per month , its starting amount...
the government job dat u wouldl like to tell me will in a gud postion ...
pls help me.. i need ur help

Aishwarya
8th June 2013, 12:01 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
I am afraid but H.S. passed students are not allowed to give the SBI PO Exam, You need to complete graduation first in order to be eligible for this post. H.S. passed students can only apply for the SBI Clerk exam.

To give the SBI PO Exam as said earlier you need to be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Since State Bank of India has not specified any percentile therefore if you pass at graduation level that would do.

In addition to that it is important for you to know how to handle computer. At least the basics should be known. This skill needs to be prove by showing certificates of degree, diploma or some crash course.

Your age should not be less than 21 years and greater than 30 years. There is 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for disabled candidates.

Number of Attempts:-
  • General Candidates: 4 times
  • OBC Candidates: 7 times
  • SC/ST Candidates: No Restrictions

Subject Areas with Weightage (Objective Test):-
  • English Language
  • General Awareness
  • Data analysis and Interpretation
  • Reasoning

Subject Areas with Weightage (Descriptive Test):-

English Language: Comprehension, Small Outline, Article and Letter Writing.

Hope this helps :-> :->
11th June 2013, 02:58 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Below is the Eligibilty Criteria for the SBI PO exams:

Education-
Graduation pass in any stream.
No minimum percentage of marks is required in Graduation

Age-
Minimum 21 years
Maximum- 30 years
Candidates should have born between 2nd January 1983 to 1st January 1992

Age Relaxations;
OBC- 3 years
SC/ST- 5 years

Chances:
General candidates- 4 times
OBC candidates- 7 times

Questions will be asked from the below sections:
Test of English Language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc)
Test of General Awareness, Marketing and Computers
Test of Data Analysis and Interpretation
Test of Reasoning (High Level)
3rd January 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: How to apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of 12th Class in Commerce stream?

Quote:
wich books are using for giving this exam
6th April 2014, 05:16 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Having completed 12th class in Commerce stream, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for SBI PO Exam.

Have a glance over the required eligibility for SBI PO Exam.

One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of Graduation can also apply for this Exam.

The required age criteria will be

21-30 years of age for the candidates of General category.
Relaxation in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.
Relaxation in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of SC or ST category.

There is limit on the number of attempts for this Exam.
For General category : Maximum of 4 attempts
For OBC category : Maximum of 7 attempts
For SC or ST category : No limit

So, I suggest you to opt for the Graduation in the stream in which you are interested and complete it successfully.

Carry out preparation for SBI PO Exam from the very beginning of your Graduation.

Have strong practice of various model papers and previous year question papers and analyze your performance from time to time.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?