27th March 2011, 06:35 PM
bharath.abk

How to apply for summer internship while doing 3rd year ECE in Anna University Chennai?

hi i m bharath doing my 3rd yr ece in anna university chennai. i want to do the summer internship could u please help me.i want to know how to apply for the internship could u pleasee tell me in detail this is my mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What are the internship opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students of Anna University?
  2. Summer Internship for B.E(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student of Anna University?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Kolkata for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer leave? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student
  6. How to apply for summer internship in BSNL after doing B.Tech 3rd year of ECE?
  7. Which is the last day to apply for internship in HAL?
  8. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  9. Detailed information about Summer Internship for ECE 3rd year student?
  10. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? Am I eligible to do internship if am doing B.E ECE?
  11. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. How can I apply for Summer Internship in IISc, Bangalore if pursuing B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year?
  13. Qualification required to apply for Summer Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. Details about doing summer internship while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE course? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student in Chennai?
  17. Can I apply for summer internship while studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE in IIIT?
  18. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
6th May 2011, 09:09 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship while doing 3rd year ECE in Anna University Chennai?

Since your a ECE Engineering graduate hence you can try out for all these companies mentioned below:-

ISRO,DRDO,BEL,BHEL,BSNL,MTNL,Doordarshan,Bharati Airtel,NTPC,Infosys,TCS,Videocon,Samsung Electronics,Panasonic..etc.

You can even try out in the various Air Stations(FM and AM Station) for the internship.If you wish to go through the training process in core companies then it will be better that you contact the college authorities.

How to Apply

You can apply for the Internship either by yourself i.e contacting the officials through their Website else you can even seek the help of your college officials.

Only the Director of the concerned company is the approving authority for industrial trainings hence its better that you contact the respected college officials if you wish to go through the training procedure in DRDO,ISRO.
If allowed for the Internship by the Director/HR of the company then you need to send your resume to the company.If everything goes right then company officials will forward you the permission letter for doing the Internship.
6th May 2011, 02:19 PM
kapil vij

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship while doing 3rd year ECE in Anna University Chennai?

you can apply in PSUs such as IOCL,ONGC,DMRC,SVJNL,ISRO,DRDO. or in BEL,BHEL, BSNL, MTNL......or any other telecom company such as airtel, aircel, vodafone, tata, idea. etc

to apply in any PSU, you are required to send them a training letter issued by your college, requesting them to allow you to get training there. You have to post that letter at there respective addressess, and if they says then HOD of your college department has ro make a request on a call, then only they would permit you to do so.
19th May 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

is mtnl better or bhel for summer internship considering that i am a b.tech (electronics and communication) 3rd year student?
24th June 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

HI,m doing my 3rd year EIE (electronics & instrumentation engineering),B.tech in VIT university (vellore institute of technology).I want to do summer internship for 2 months.i want to know about the companies in which i could apply and also plz tell me how to apply??
1st May 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i'm doing 3rd year ECE. l like to do summer internship for 1 month. please tell me that how to apply for internships in chennai and please suggest me the companies that are offering such inernship programs .
12th May 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

can any one get me internship in chennai any of ece orientend companiessssssssss
8th November 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

what is intenship for a engineering student?
And how to get a intenship for ece pondicherry university student?
Pls send me the full information to my mail id :- [email protected]
8th September 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Hai I am vasantha kumar from 2nd ECE . I am studying in sasurie academy of engineering coimbatore. i want to do the intermnship programme in standard organization, could yopu please direct to me?????
8th September 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Hai I am vasantha kumar from 2nd ECE . I am studying in sasurie academy of engineering coimbatore. i want to do the intermnship programme in standard organization, could yopu please direct to me?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?