2nd October 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? Am I eligible to do internship if am doing B.E ECE?

Respected sir/madam,
I am currently in 3rd year of b.tech ECE from kanpur.
I would like to know about the procedure for summer internship in BHEL.This internship I'd like to have when i'll be in my 3rd year.
Kindly,let me know the procedure soon.
I hereby,look forward for your response.

your sincerely
Vijendar kumar

6th December 2017, 10:26 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? Am I eligible to do internship if am doing B.E ECE?

First of all you have to contact the training and placement cell of your college and fill up the training application form. Now you have to send the application with your resume to the General Manager of HR department of BHEL. As the company does not accept personal applications for internship, so you need a reference letter from your college. According to your eligibility the authorities will call you for the further selection process which you have to follow carefully.

Address: Ashok Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, Pin- 208012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?