16th February 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship for B.E(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student of Anna University?

Hello
I am a IIIyr B.E.Civil engg student
of ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI.
I need internship programme during summer.
Is there any opportunity??

Related Questions:
  1. What are the internship opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students of Anna University?
  2. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  3. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  4. Engineering internship in 3rd year at L&T?
  5. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  6. How to apply for summer internship while doing 3rd year ECE in Anna University Chennai?
  7. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  9. Paid Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year Civil Engineering
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  14. Summer internship opportunity for 3rd year Computer Science student. How and where to apply?
  15. How to do summer internship in Delhi or NCR? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  17. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  18. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
22nd February 2015, 05:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Internship for B.E(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student of Anna University?

Yes, you can definitely pursue internship programme during the upcoming summer being a student of civil engineering. Since you are student of civil engineering so you should try for internship programme in the core domain and the PSUs are the excellent opportunities. You can try for internship programme in :-

- PSUs like ONGC, IOCL, NTPC, etc.
- Power and Steel plants like Tata Power and Steel, Jindal Power and Steel
- Construction companies like DLF, Continental Engineering Corporation, Shapoorji and Paloonji, etc.
- Electricity Corporation of India
- Indian Railways
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?