2nd February 2011, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Summer training in NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Civil)? other institutes in Delhi?

Hi i am Jayti gupta B-Tech 3rd year civil engineering student from greatar noida.I want two know how to apply for summer training 2011 in NTPC and kindly tell me about some other institutes in Delhi.Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of training institutes in Delhi for undergoing summer training for 1 month?
  2. Institutes in Delhi where I can do training in embedded system?
  3. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  4. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE? -- [New]
  6. How to do summer training from NTPC?
  7. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?
  8. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  9. How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  11. How to do summer training from Delhi after passing B.Tech IT? Which are the best institutes in Delhi providing summer training and internships??
  12. Summer training in delhi for btech third year electronics?
  13. How can I contact NTPC, Badarpur for Winter Training programme being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. How can I get information regarding summer training in Embedded circuit designing from Institution in Delhi?
  15. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  16. Implant Summer Training programme in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  18. How may I do summer training from NTPC Farakka? How may I get details in thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year
2nd February 2011, 09:16 AM
rks_estate

Default Re: Summer training in NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Civil)? other institutes in Delhi?

Dear Friend,

For summer training, only final year students are eligible, in any organisation / companies / Industry.

If you want to do summer training in NTPC, so you may contact to the training & placement officer of your college & through your college you may contact to the personal department of NTPC.

The personal department of NTPC helps & guide you regarding summer training, training schedule, training fee, training duration etc.

In Delhi, you can do summer training in following organisations: -

1. DLF

2. SIMPLEX

3. DMRC ......etc.

Good Luck
21st February 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer training in NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Civil)? other institutes in Delhi?

I m rana pritem prakash student of b.tech 3rd year from allahabad agricultural institute deemed university, allahabad.i want to know about the training in ntpc.plz send me neccessary detail about this training on my email [email protected] thanks
4th April 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

hie.........m persuing Btech 3rd year n wana do training in summers.
Will u suggest me how can i submit online forms for summer training n which companies????
10th April 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Electronics and Communication Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
11th May 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

i am a 3rd sem student of civil engg.,i want to do training in DMRC or some place in delhi or mumbai..please help.
24th May 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

i am prince.i am in 3rd year electronics&comm. Student from ITM bhilwara. I want to do summer training from ntpc what i do.
28th October 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

i m vivek raj saini 4th year student of ee from suscet what did i do for my final yr training?????
7th November 2011, 07:00 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Summer training in NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Civil)? other institutes in Delhi?

Hi.

If you want to do a summer training in NTPC, you have to contact the training and placement cell of this company personally with your own, and your university's details.

If they have any regular batch starting, then they would notify you about that.

Since NTPC is a very big name, and a good company, the no. of candidates are very high. So it would be very beneficial for you, if you could arrange for some source, and it would only make things easy.

You can also take training from :

TATA

Larsen & Toubro

Mahindra & Mahindra

etc

Regards
RJ
8th November 2011, 09:08 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

For summer training, only final year students are eligible, in any organisation / companies / Industry.

If you want to do summer training in NTPC, so you may contact to the training & placement officer of your college & through your college you may contact to the personal department of NTPC.

The personal department of NTPC helps & guide you regarding summer training, training schedule, training fee, training duration etc.

In Delhi, you can do summer training in following organisations: -

1. DLF

2. SIMPLEX
1st February 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam, i m Manoj Sood studying in B.Tech 3 year and want to complete my training period. can you please guide me?
9th March 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i m in my btech 3rd year i want to do training in summer a 6-4 week training my branch is it plz tell me the names of good company who provide training and how to apply for it thank u
12th March 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i m mohd shamad persuing b.tech with ece
. i want to know that how to apply in ntpc ghaziabad for summer training. please tell me .................
15th February 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

sir I want to do my summer training from ntpc only plzz guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?