29th January 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best trade in engineering?

which is the best trade in engineering i m very confused about it so please reply me in the serialwise

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best trade in engineering?
  2. How can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering trade in 2nd year
  3. How can i join merchant navy? I am a first year engineering student with mechanical trade -- [New]
  4. Is there computer engineering trade for diploma 1st year in Walchand College?
  5. Which is the best engineering trade in India as well as abroad?
  6. Any chance to do M.Tech/ME in distance mode from Riyadh?
  7. Can I chance trade after passing diploma in computer engineering?
  8. How to take admission in Mechanical or ENTC trade in engineering after scoring 93 marks in PCM?
  9. How to get admission in B.Tech with civil trade? I have completed diploma with civil trade
  10. Syllabus of IES exam(General Studies)? Which are the books to be followed?
  11. Will Civil Engineering be a good option? Should I change my trade?
  12. Admission in AIEEE colleges after getting 30,339 state rank in AIEEE with 125 marks in PCM?
  13. Syllabus and model question papers Sec Engineering? I am a graduate of ECE trade
  14. How to become an Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Automobile Engineering? Which trade is required to become an Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. How to take admission in engineering college in electronic trade? Scope in electronic engineering after 5 years?
  16. 1st sem B.A.L.L.B karnataka university model question paper and syllabus?
  17. Previous years exam papers of N2 Mathematics, N2 Engineering Science, N2 Electric Trade Theory and Industrial Electronics and Engineering Drawing? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is most best trade in b.tech after 12th???
2nd June 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best trade in engineering?

which trade is best for enginnering?
4th April 2015, 10:57 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Engineering is one of the popular career options.

The various kinds of Engineering include----

Mechanical
Chemical
Civil
Aeronautical
Marine
Industrial
Architecture

After completing your B.Tech, you can choose for post graduation degree in engineering (M.Tech). You can get lots of jobs opportunities in private as well as government sectors after completing your engineering.
5th April 2015, 06:56 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Honestly and frankly speaking, every trade of engineering is the best. It totally depends upon your interest in which field of engineering you want to shape up your career.

Every stream of engineering has certain pros and cons, so anyone cannot say that this trade is the best and that one is the worst. However if we see the past year trends, some streams or branches of engineering is called Evergreen stream.

1. Mechanical Engineering.

2. Civil Engineering.

3. Electrical Engineering.

4. Electronics and Communication Engineering.

These are called evergreen due to availabilities of job opportunities in last few decades.

Some other streams like Computer Science Engineering, Information technology, Aerospace engineering, Marine Engineering, Automobile Engineering etc are equally good and have good career opportunities.

So, if you are interested in taking admission in engineering, select the stream as per your interest not on suggestions of other.

If you have interest in Mechanical then take mechanical, if electrical then electrical engineering. If you take a particular stream depending upon others suggestions, you may find difficulty in long term in carrying the subjects of that stream.

It is psychological that if you have interest in a particular field, you will do well in that field and you will perform with 100% efficiency.
5th April 2015, 06:56 PM
DineshKumar_01

First the engineering is one of the best and popular career options for the students.

Best trade in engineering:

1. Mechanical
2. Chemical
3. Aeronautical
4. Marine
5. Industrial
6. Architecture
7. Civil

After completing your bachelor's degree in engineering. You can do master's degree for getting best jobs.
5th April 2015, 07:13 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Engineering is a field which provides knowledge on how to apply the principles of science and mathematics to develop economical solutions to technical problems.

There are various trades in which you can choose for Engineering like- Electrical, Environmental, Aeronautical, Mechanical, Civil, Textile, Computer Science, etc.

So it's better you should choose the subjects as per your choice and aptitude. All fields have equal value but it't depend on you in which trade, you prove better yourself.
5th April 2015, 08:54 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

In the present scenario, Engineering is the most widely preferred career scope for most of the students in India.

There are many trades available in Engineering like:

1. Mechanical Engineering.

2. Electrical Engineering.

3. Electronics and Communication Engineering.

4. Civil Engineering.

5. Computer Science Engineering.

6. Information Technology.

7. Aerospace Engineering etc.

The best trade is that in which you are the best. So selection of trade of engineering should be done on the basis of own interest, comfort and eagerness to study that study not on suggestions of others or trend in engineering.
6th April 2015, 06:46 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

It is needless to say that all the branches of engineering have their importance and scopes.No doubt at all that all the branch are good at their position.

In short we can judge about the good and bad parts of all the branches because there is a phrase that "Many Man and Many Minds".Selection of any trade of engineering is only dependant upon the scopes and Interest of the candidates.

From my point of view the selection of the branch should only be done on the basis of your interest.Do not choose the branch as per the advice of your friend and from the parents choice.
Because the life is your and hence the choice should also be yours.

There are three core branches of engineering and they are listed as below:--->>>

1.Mechanical.
2.Electrical and
3.Civil

Other than this some of the branches of engineering are listed as below:--->>

1. Chemical
2.Information Technology
3. Aeronautical
4. Bio technolgy
5. Marine
6.Safety
7. Architecture
8. Avonics
9.Mechatronics
10.Electonics and communication.
11.Electrical and electronics
and many more are there.

Some of the companies for the Core Branches are listed as below:--->>

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL)
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (HPCL / BPCL / IPCL),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Indian Railways,
Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
Indian Telephone Industries, BSNL/ MTNL,
17th May 2016, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

My question is who"s trade are best. I am fully cunfused whos trade are selected him so pls guide .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?