10th April 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for TTA exam after pursuing diploma 6th sem EC?

i m persuing in Dip 6th sem EC and i don't know how to apply for TTA exam plz tell how to apply ?

plz send me whole details regarding this exam

my email id is [email protected]
in fb sandipghodadara

Related Questions:
  1. Can a 6th semester pursue diploma in ECE student apply for TTA exam?
  2. How can a diploma student apply for TTA exam?
  3. Job opportunities in North-East and South India for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student?
  4. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  5. List of new topics for Project for me pursuing 6th semester of CS in Diploma?
  6. Can I apply for the position of Assistant Commandant having scored 61.91% till 6th semester of B.Tech in EEE and pursuing 8th semester?
  7. Eligibility for JTO Entrance exam 2011 for MCA 6th semester student?
  8. How to become a drug inspector in MP? I am pursuing B.Pharm 6th semester
  9. Sample papers of 6th semester exam of Civil diploma? -- [New]
  10. Model question papers of 5th and 6th semester diploma(all subjects)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after diploma in computer science?
  12. Is it possible to do B.Tech after diploma? I am a student of Polytechnic 6th Sem CS after 2 months
  13. Previous year papers of Diploma 6th Sem E&C?
  14. Can I get admission in IIT B.E B.Tech in 2nd year after passing 10th class by Punjab Board and while pursuing diploma in 6th semester upto 70% in mechanical engineering in LPU?
  15. How to apply for Summer Training Program in Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  16. Can I apply for the post of JE civil? I am a student of 6th semester of diploma in civil engineering
  17. How to apply for 2 months internship while pursuing B.Tech in ECE trade?
  18. Can I apply for JTO exam during final year of MCA?
14th April 2012, 11:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for TTA exam after pursuing diploma 6th sem EC?

After completing Diploma in EC, you can apply for TTA examination conducted by BSNL. Application forms and details about exam can be collected from the official portal of BSNL. After filling the application completely, it must be sent to the concerned address with a DD of Rs. 500/- (Exam Fee). No fee is required in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category. Application forms can also be obtained directly from the BSNL office.
20th July 2012, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

My 6th sem result is pending and i want tn know when can i fill the form? And can a student apply for this exam who have previous A.T.K.T?
20th July 2012, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

when will be TTA recruitment in this year???? Please tell me...my email i.d is [email protected]
22nd April 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

CAN 6TH SEMISTER PURSUING DIPLOMA IN ECE STUDENT APPLY FOR TTA EXAM
29th April 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

pursuing diploma students are eligible for tta bsnl ????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?