22nd December 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in North-East and South India for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student?

Hii,
I am pursuing in diploma in mechanical engineering final year in west bangal board with agrecate 78% along 4th sem. I appeared in 5th sem, pursuing in 6th sem. I want to get a job in diploma mechanical salary ovar or same 10000 pm in north-east , south india. where will i contact ?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after diploma?
  2. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Which are the top engineering colleges in South India? What is the criteria and job opportunities?
  4. Job opportunities for mechanical engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  5. What are the job opportunities in government sector after doing diploma in mechanical?
  6. Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?
  7. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  8. Is there any job for B.Tech ECE freshers in the North East Area?
  9. Job opportunities for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  10. How can I get a job in Indian Navy while in final year diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How may I get FCI management trainee paper in North East and South Zone? How may I get details
  12. What are the job opportunities in India if I am a final year B.E Aeronautical Student
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of Mechanical Engineering course?
  14. Job opportunities through Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Colleges in Assam which accept Lateral Entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the educational opportunities after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fees?
  17. How can I get a job as there is no campus placement available at the college? I am a final year mechanical engineering student with 73% marks?
  18. Is a 10th passed student eligible for correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering
25th December 2014, 11:21 AM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Job opportunities in North-East and South India for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student?

As you have good percentage So I think you will get job in any good company just you need to have good aptitude because nowdays many companies have 3-4 rounds in their campus Interview and the very first round is Aptitude.

You have two options now:
You can go for B.Tech degree.
OR You can go for Job.

As you are interested in to do Job so here I am listing some of good companies which are related to your field. And you can apply for them by either Campus OR Non Campus Interviews.

-TCS
-Mercedes Benz
-Hero
-Tata motors
-Volkswagen group
-BMW
-Honda
-Maruti Suzuki
-TVS
-Mahindra

So these are the companies where you can apply and these are the top level companies. It is tough to clear their aptitude test and other rounds. But if you were able to clear those tests then you can make a good career in these companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?