29th January 2014, 07:37 PM
killervicks

Can I apply for the post of JE civil? I am a student of 6th semester of diploma in civil engineering

Sir iam a student of 6th sem of diploma in civil engg ...so can i apply for the post of je civil ..in any department

Related Questions:
  1. Information about BSc course in civil engineering in AMIE? I am a student of diploma in civil engineering
  2. Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?
  3. List of the companies offering training for B.Tech civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th semester) with civil engineering stream from Bhopal. Can I take this training in any semester of 3rd year?
  4. Last 3 years question papers of diploma civil engineering 5 semesters?
  5. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for the post of diploma trainee after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering with 69.69%?
  7. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  8. Old question papers of 6th semester civil diploma?
  9. Can I get admission in Nirma University after completing diploma course in civil engineering from BS Patel Polytechnic?
  10. How to become an IFS officer? I am studying in civil engineering diploma course
  11. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  12. Diploma in Civil engineering holder can apply for Section Engineer post in Railway?
  13. Am I eligible to join Navy after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  14. How can I apply for training while in 5th semester of civil engineering
  15. How can I apply for government job after completing 7th semester of civil engineering
  16. Which are the companies providing 6 month training? I am a final year student in civil engineering in Panjab University
  17. Types of exams and qualifications for Civil Engineering Student?
  18. 6th semester question papers for civil engineering?
29th January 2017, 06:57 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of JE civil? I am a student of 6th semester of diploma in civil engineering

Those who have done diploma in Civil Engineering are eligible for Junior Engineer post in different departments. The age limit is 18-27 years.

Diploma in civil engineering can become JE in departments like Central Water Power Research station, MES, Central Water Commission, CPWD etc. You will have to wait for notification of 2017 SSC JE entrance exam.

You can apply for SSC JE exam in final year of diploma in civil engineering.
11th September 2019, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of JE civil? I am a student of 6th semester of diploma in civil engineering

Sir I am completed diploma and BE in civil engineering...for SSC JE which qualification is better..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?